eyevis presents large screen technology at ISE in Amsterdam
- One of this yearR s highlights at ISE 2010 is the presentation of the colour management system for the LED cube series. The Auto-Colour-Tracking function enables simple automatic colour and brightness adjustment of all cubes in a video wall. This guarantees a stab and homogeneous image representation on the entire screen surface. The most important advantages of the LEDlit cubes compared with traditional lampbased cubes, are the enhanced lifetime of the LEDs ( 60,000 hrs) and the improved colour representation.
- Another highlight is an archway composed of 19 super narrow bezel LCD monitors type EYE-LCD4600- SN. These displays can be combined to create video walls of almost any size or shape. The seamless design of the devices allows a super narrow gap between the image content of two adjacent modules of only 7.3mm. The archway configuration can be achieved through the special stacking frame of the eyevis displays allowing for selfsupporting installation and optimal ventilation of the displays. Thanks to their standard Daisy-Chain ability for DVI input signals there is no complex cabling necessary as with competitive products.
- With its new 70 high brightness LCD, eyevis presents its newly developed LCD solution for digital signage applications. The display will be used by the ISE show for visitor information purposes. Thanks to its high brightness it is especially suitable for applications in bright environments. The housing includes an embedded PC. For outdoor applications the housing is also available with a climate control for and vandalismsafe screens.
- For applications in presentation areas, simulations and virtual realities, eyevis showcases its projectors from the ESP series, the openWARP\Theta and further accessory devices for professional video systems. The projectors from eyevis ESP series are rugged, industrially designed devices with different resolution standards and light sources (lamps or LEDs). openWARP\Theta is probably the most flexible solution for realtime image corrections. The device provides comfortable adjustment possibilities for colour correction, image warping and blending for singlechannel or multichannel applications. For applications that do not require colour corrections, there is an LC version available at a reduced price.
- Of course eyevis presents several other displays from the EYE-LCD series, split controllers from the Netpix series, and the powerful wall management software eyecon.
eyevis Gesellschaft für Projektions- und Großbildtechnik mbH
eyevis, German manufacturer and installer of large screen solutions, is a leading provider of visualisation systems for professional applications in control rooms, network operation centres and security installations. eyevis has a worldwide network of subsidiaries and resellers. eyevis is one of very few manufacturers on the market providing complete systems. eyevis onestop solutions include display systems, graphics controllers and wall management software solutions.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Electrical Engineering":
Das sind die wichtigsten Techniktrends 2018
In den nächsten zehn Jahren werden fünf Milliarden Anwender über Hochgeschwindigkeitsnetzwerke verbunden sein. Neben Menschen gehen auch Billionen von Maschinen ans Netz. Damit einher geht eine neue Art zu arbeiten. Neue Software treibt die digitale Transformation voran und ermöglicht immer intelligentere Unternehmen.Weiterlesen