Eurocopter's commitment to support and services will be showcased at Helitech International
"Our main goal as a global helicopter solutions provider is first and foremost keeping customer satisfaction at the heart of Eurocopter's strategy," explained Guillaume Faury, Eurocopter President and CEO. "This means offering not only the best products and evolutions but also efficient and modern service solutions, tailored to the diverse needs of operators."
The Eurocopter exhibit at Helitech (Stand #P30 at the ExCeL London Convention Center, September 24-26) will spotlight many of the company's new and evolved products, including a full-scale mock-up of its EC175 in corporate configuration along with two of the latest evolved variants of the company's helicopter family: the EC130 T2 Stylence and the EC145 T2, both presented in their passenger transport configurations. In addition, an EC120 together with an EC145 in firefighting version will be displayed on the outdoor helipad, exhibiting their mission versatility.
Also on the stand, Eurocopter will closely highlight its new service initiatives, providing "one-stop shop" resources covering the full spectrum of customers' operations. New services to be demonstrated include:
- Performance Based Services (PBS) to answer market expectations for performance commitment by proposing fully integrated support packages for fleet availability with associated risk sharing, thus enabling customers to focus mainly on flight missions.
- Consulting solutions now available through the Dublin-based Eurocopter International Services subsidiary, with initial specialties including safety management systems and quality management services.
- Online information services such as the fully-interactive e-TechPub technical publications service, accessible through the company's Keycopter on-line portal; the PC2-DLE application for takeoff and landing risk assessment and exposure time based on payload, and the comprehensive, modular and real-time web-based maintenance information system (WebMIS).
- System & Software Support to improve reactivity and autonomy for the configuration management and the update of airborne software
- Service Bulletins and Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) improvements to streamline processes and enhance maintenance efficiency through adapted and affordable tools.
Eurocopter's high-visibility participation at Helitech 2013 is part of the event's transformation into a broader European helicopter show, reaching a wider international audience.
Follow all of Eurocopter's activities at this major helicopter industry gathering, including its daily announcements and feature stories, by visiting the dedicated Helitech 2013 website at:
Established in 1992, the Franco-German-Spanish Eurocopter Group is a division of EADS, a world leader in aerospace and defense-related services. The Eurocopter Group employs approximately 22,000 people. In 2012, Eurocopter confirmed its position as the world's No. 1 helicopter manufacturer with a turnover of 6.3 billion Euros, orders for 469 new helicopters and a 44 percent market share in the civil and parapublic sectors. Overall, the Group's helicopters account for 33 percent of the worldwide civil and parapublic fleet. Eurocopter's strong international presence is ensured by its subsidiaries and participations in 21 countries. Eurocopter's worldwide network of service centers, training facilities, distributors and certified agents supports more than 2,900 customers. There are currently more than 11,780 Eurocopter helicopters in service in 148 countries. Eurocopter offers the most comprehensive civil and military helicopter range in the world and is fully committed to safety as the most important aspect of its business.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Luft- / Raumfahrt":
Splunk wertet industrielle IoT-Daten aus
Mit Splunk Industrial Asset Intelligence (IAI) stellt der Spezialist für Maschinendaten seine erste Lösung für das Internet der Dinge (IoT) vor. Sie ermöglicht die Auswertung industrieller IoT-Daten.Weiterlesen