Introduction of electricity storage technologies
The scope of electricity storage is diverse, ranging from electric through electrochemical to mechanical storage for different applications. But regardless of the technology all storage solutions have one thing in common - there is a need to further develop technology and expand production in order to make them economically viable. The study provides:
- Overview of storage solutions according to power costs and maturity stages
- Exposition of storage applications in renewable energies
The open market for PV storage solutions brings many opportunities which reveal the strength of manufacturing companies in the PV industry. The report helps better understand the potentials of this new market. The report includes:
- Exposition of framework conditions in national energy markets in Europe
- Scenario creation and model calculation for the market potential of PV storage solutions
- Track technologies and current developments in the market of electricity storage solutions
- Gain comprehensive understanding of changing energy markets in Europe
- Understand the need for the integration of renewable energies via storage solutions as well as the possibilities to enter the flourishing market of storage solutions in Europe.
The 60-page report costs just 2,950 EUR for non-IPVEA members and 1,950 EUR for IPVEA members.
You can order the report from EuPD Research's secure web shop by clicking here, or copy and paste the following URL into your browser:
IPVEA stands for quality and value to its members. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to be directly involved in the direction of the PV manufacturing industry. The Association provides the industry with a platform where the exchange of ideas can take place, along with building coalitions with technology, service, and advocating organizations to build a broader commercial understanding of the PV manufacturing industry.