- ESMT full-time MBA program enters the Bloomberg Businessweek ranking 3rd for all non-US programs
- Highest ranked program in DACH region and second in Europe
The ranking by Bloomberg Businessweek consists of several key components, including surveys of HR recruiters and students. The ESMT MBA scored among the top ten of international programs in each major category and was ranked:
- 2nd in the employer survey, a survey of MBA recruiters worldwide in which they rank MBA programs on graduates' quality, the ease of working with a school's career services office, and overall recruiter satisfaction with the respective business school;
- 5th in the student survey, in which current MBA students and recent graduates are surveyed on the academic and career services’ quality of the school;
- 7th for intellectual capital (faculty research), based upon published articles that are weighted to indicate research depth.
ESMT President Jörg Rocholl commented, “This ranking shows the quality and steadily growing reputation of our degree programs, among recruiters and graduates alike. We are particularly pleased to have done so well in every one of the categories included in the international ranking.”
Links to ranking: