Mörsenbroicher Weg 191
40470 Düsseldorf, de
+49 211 610 730
M-ENABLING RUSSIA 2016
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND ACCESSIBLE ICT FOR RUSSIA
The purpose of M-Enabling Russia 2016 is to get together on one business platform. Representatives of competent international organizations, government authorities regulating telecommunications, and solution and hardware providers to discuss topical issues, evaluate the market outlook, share existing practices, discuss the development and promotion of professional standards for those working in the market of assistive technologies. Besides, an important mission of the event is to inspire beginner developers, project teams, and young innovators in assistive technologies.
Key conference topics:
- The new legislation - new rules and new opportunities for the market of assistive technologies
- Technology transfer
- Internet and mobile accessibility
- Role of assistive technologies in education
- The future of accessible ICTs and assistive
The showcase will present accessible mobile devices and PCs, portable electronics and accessories as well as software and applications for people with disabilities and senior citizens.
- Manufacturers and distributors of equipment and solutions
- Banks and asset management companies
- Funds and infrastructural organizations
- Financial-industrial groups
- Governmental organizations
- Transport companies
- Research institutes and universities
- Companies with programs for employees with disabilities
- Workshops and manufacturing plants
- Users of equipment and solutions
For additional information visit the website www.enabling.ru or contact our international offices.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.