EFI's Transformative Products Front and Centre at GRAPH EXPO 2012 with Five MUST SEE 'EM Awards
"In an environment where print providers must squeeze every dollar and minute out of business and production workflows to stay ahead," said Guy Gecht, CEO of EFI, "visitors to EFI's booth at GRAPH EXPO will walk away with many actionable ideas about how they can capture opportunities in our industry's growth areas, while improving existing workflows, gaining access to real-time business and production information, and providing an exceptional experience for their customers."
EFI has been recognised with five MUST SEE 'EM awards, and for the second consecutive year received more awards than any other company, a clear acknowledgement that the company is leading the ongoing industry transformation by developing the products and tools that businesses need. This award recognition includes:
- EFI DSFdesign Studio for EFI Digital Storefront® in the Sales & Order Entry category;
- EFI M500 Self-Service Copy and Print Station in the Sales & Order Entry category;
- EFI Fiery® JobMaster in the Prepress and Premedia category;
- EFI Layout Option for Fiery Wide Format in the Wide Format category; and
- EFI PrintFlow® Dynamic Scheduling - Employee & Tool Constraints in the Management Systems category.
New at the Show
- Fiery FS100 Pro. Being shown for the first time at Graph Expo, this next-generation Fiery system has many new features, including HyperRIP, a unique, performance-enhancing technology that was first demonstrated at drupa 2012, and Fiery JobMaster, an advanced make-ready solution integrated into the existing Fiery workflow that allows operators to produce complex jobs efficiently and in-line.
- DSFdesign Studio. A recipient of a 2012 MUST SEE 'EM award, this simplified design tool within Digital StoreFront helps businesses generate more revenue by providing customers with "on the fly" design capabilities to create business cards, calendars, flyers and banners from templates, as well as custom products.
- Jetrion® 4900ML. Just announced at last month's LabelExpo, the Jetrion 4900ML digital label press combines UV inkjet printing and laser finishing in a modular, upgradable system, increasing efficiency and offering the lowest cost per label by allowing production from a print file directly to the finished roll without interruption.
- PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling: Employee & Tool Constraints. Also a recipient of a 2012 MUST SEE 'EM award, this scheduling toolhelps companies relieve bottlenecks, reduce waste, increase productivity, adjust to rapidly changing conditions, optimise overall business operations, and now offers features for both employee and tool constraints to optimise a print company's complete schedule automatically.
EFI will be featuring its Digital Workflow Experience, demonstrating live, near-lights-out production from Digital Storefront and EFI Pace MIS through Fiery digital front ends to a VUTEk® superwide format printer or production engine. EFI's cloud-based applications and Fiery colour technology will also be demonstrated to attendees.
Market-Leading Productivity Software for Business Automation
Updated versions of EFI's market-leading MIS packages for the quick printing, commercial printing, wide format, direct mail, book printing, and packaging segments, plus the latest advancements in EFI's web-to-print products will be showcased. EFI will also be demonstrating to clients how their MIS and web-to-print offerings are available in a cloud-based deployment model so that clients' deployment time and internal support costs are drastically reduced. EFI's OPS web-to-print product portfolio will be displayed in EFI's booth integrated with EFI Pace, as well as in the OPS booth, #664.
Superwide and Wide Format Inkjet Innovation
Also in EFI's booth will be the high-production, first-in-its-category VUTEk GS3250LX superwide LED-curing printer, driven by the Orion OS, with advanced grayscale capabilities for higher print quality and optimised ink usage. EFI will also display the entry-level production EFI R3225 UV roll-to-roll printer, providing a wide material range at an unprecedented affordable price point, making it a clear alternative to latex. Both of these market-leading digital printers are configured to meet the needs of printing, sign and display companies of any size by broadening the array of high-margin applications that print providers can produce.
EFI in Partner Booths
EFI will also have a strong presence in numerous partner booths at Graph Expo 2012. These include Canon, Color Management Group, Epson, Fuji Xerox, Heidelberg, KIP, Kodak, Konica Minolta, MGI, Oki, Ricoh, Xerox and xpedx. This strong partner presence reinforces the value of EFI's market-leading product portfolio and offers Graph Expo visitors an additional view of how these offerings are integrated into real-world multivendor production platforms.
Media Alert: EFI's press conference will be held on Sunday, 7 October at 12:30 PM in the Press Briefing Room (S502a) at McCormick Place South. Lunch will be provided.
For more information, visit www.efi.com
EFI(TM) (www.efi.com) is a worldwide provider of products, technology and services leading the transformation of analog to digital imaging. Based in Silicon Valley, with offices around the globe, the company's powerful integrated product portfolio includes digital front-end servers; superwide, wide-format, label and ceramic inkjet presses and inks; production workflow, web to print, and business automation software; and office, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions. These products allow users to produce, communicate and share information in an easy and effective way, and enable businesses to increase their profits, productivity, and efficiency.
Follow us Online:
Follow us on Twitter: @EFI_Print_Tech
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/...
View us on YouTube: www.youtube/EFIDigitalPrintTech