Fiery Navigator - the first offering based on EFI's new cloud platform - makes it easy for users to monitor their production operations anywhere, at any time, from a standard web browser. Users gain more versatility in their ability to track production metrics, while in the shop or remotely, for smarter digital print management.
"Running a successful print operation requires the right equipment and tools. But print service providers also need business intelligence to stay competitive and increase profitability. We are excited to provide that with Fiery Navigator," said John Henze, EFI's vice president of Fiery marketing. "Gaining operation-wide insights helps customers analyze usage patterns, identify areas of improvement, and act quickly to increase efficiency and impact their bottom line."
Production analytics drive increased profitability
Fiery Navigator captures key operational data points and displays production analytics for Fiery Driven™ printers in a comprehensive, customizable dashboard. Users can identify opportunities to improve productivity, find potential cost reductions, and ensure the highest output quality by:
- Comparing device performance and reallocating resources to maximize equipment usage
- Analyzing operator behavior to uncover areas where staff need additional training
- Establishing standard operating procedures and monitoring whether operators are in compliance
- Evaluating asset usage for upcoming equipment purchases or renewal planning
- Identifying patterns of consumables usage to forecast volume demands based on historical trends.
Fiery Navigator can also store an optimal configuration package of Fiery settings and deploy them across all Fiery Driven devices of the same model. Standardizing configurations can ensure consistent output quality for more sellable prints, reduced training, and higher customer satisfaction. Print providers with individual printer models can quickly restore each Fiery server to its previous state by using a backup of its configuration from Fiery Navigator.Fiery Navigator appeals to a broad range of users, from a small quick printer or franchisee with a few printers, to commercial printers with numerous devices and multiple locations, to large retailers with hundred of locations. Today, Fiery Navigator consists of four modules that deliver different types of data interaction, with the future capability to enable additional functionality across all market segments.
- Dashboard - View production data for a single Fiery Driven device or aggregated data for multiple devices. Or compare side-by-side the metrics of individual printers or printer groups.
- Sync - Create configuration packages of Fiery settings and deploy them to pre-defined device groups to standardize configurations and maintain devices in optimal condition. Or use a sync package to restore a single device to its previous state.
- Manage - Inspect details for the configuration and status of each device, activate and deactivate tracked devices, and group devices based on specific criteria.
- Alert -Set and manage the frequency of email notifications for critical device status alerts. Plus, get daily, weekly or monthly reports on key aggregated data points.
EFI is demonstrating Fiery Navigator at drupa 2016 in Dusseldorf, Germany, May 31- June 10. Fiery Navigator will be available later in June.
The EFI logo is a registered trademark of Electronics For Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. EFI and Navigator are trademarks of Electronics For Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. All other terms and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby acknowledged.
Nothing herein should be construed as a warranty in addition to the express warranty statements provided with EFI products and services.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, that are statements other than statements of historical fact including words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "consider", "plan" and similar, any statements related to strategies or objectives of management for future operations, products, development, performance, any statements of assumptions or underlying any of the foregoing and any statements in the future tense. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual or future results to differ materially. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with EFI's businesses, please refer to the risk factors section in the Company's SEC filings, including, but not limited to, its annual report on Form 10-K and its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. EFI undertakes no obligation to update information contained herein, including forward-looking statements.