ECOVIS Primeko Audit: New Ecovis Partner Firm in the Republic of Macedonia

Berlin, 4. November 2011 – Ecovis is now represented again in the Republic of Macedonia with a strong partner in the field of audit, accounting and tax services. The leading consulting firm for small and medium-sized enterprises in Germany has a worl

Berlin, (PresseBox) - ECOVIS Pimeko Audit is located in Skopje, the capital, and is run by Mr. Branko Kostovski, a certified auditor. He has also been active in professional training and education in the field of accounting and tax since 17 years. Auditing accounts for 80 % of the actitivities, the remaining 20 % are equally shared by accounting and tax consultancy.

The Republic of Macedonia, an official candidate for EU membership, is currently experiencing an economic revival with 3,5 % growth expected for 2011. On third of all inhabitants (about 2 million people) live in the capital city, Skopje.

For further information about ECOVIS Primeko Audit please visit their website www.primeko-revizija.com. Soon you will find detailed information on the ECOVIS websites too.

ECOVIS AG Steuerberatungsgesellschaft

Ecovis is a leading global consulting firm with its origins in Continental Europe. It has over 3,300 people operating in over 43 countries. Its consulting focus and core competencies lie in the areas of tax consultation, accounting, auditing and legal advice. The particular strength of Ecovis is the combination of personal advice at a local level with the general expertise of an international and interdisciplinary network of professionals. Every Ecovis office can rely on qualified specialists in the back offices as well as on the specific industrial or national know-how of all the Ecovis experts worldwide. This diversified expertise provides clients with effective support, especially in the fields of international transactions and investments - from preparation in the client's home country to support in the target country.
In its consulting work Ecovis concentrates mainly on mid-sized firms. Both nationally and internationally, its one-stop-shop concept ensures all-round support in legal, fiscal, managerial and administrative issues.
The name Ecovis, a combination of the terms economy and vision, expresses both its international character and its focus on the future and growth.

Press releases you might also be interested in

Subscribe for news

The subscribtion service of the PresseBox informs you about press information of a certain topic by your choice at a choosen time. Please enter your email address to receive the email with the press releases.

An error occurred!

Thank you! You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.


I want to subscribe to the gratis press mail and have read and accepted the conditions.