IP60 is a professional-grade colour photo printer designed for heavy-duty use. It was designed specifically for applications including photo booths and event photography, professional photo studios, cruise ships, tourist attractions, amusement parks, retail photo finishing and more.
Using new, highly-advanced inkjet technology, the IP60 has many advantages over traditional dye-sublimation photo printers:
- Fastest Printing – 2 x 6 (50.8 x 152.4 mm) photo strips print in 3.5 seconds, 4 x 6 (101.6 x 152.4 mm) photos in 7 seconds and 6 x 8 (152.4 x 203.2 mm) in 14 seconds each.
- Low Cost Per Print – 4 x 6 (101.6 x 152.4 mm) photos, including ink and paper, are about 0.12 € each. A single 2 x 6 (50.8 x 152.4 mm) is just 0.06 € each.
- Highest Print Resolution – The IP60 prints up to 1200 x 4800 dpi. Similar priced dye-sublimation printers print at 300 dpi, while far more expensive models are still just 600 dpi.
- Lightest Weight – The entire printer weight is only 3.6 kg. Comparable dye-sub printers weigh between 11.4 kg to 23 kg.
- Most Versatile – The fixed standard print width is 152.4 mm (6″). With a maximum print length of up to 609.6 mm (24″) you can print any length, starting from 2 x 6, without changing out supplies. This allows operators to maximise their profits by offering larger print sizes.
- Easy to Load – Gone are the days of fussing with unruly ribbons. With IP60, you simply remove the all-in-one print head with integrated ink tanks and snap in a new one.
The IP60 comes with an easy to use photo printing software called Primera SNAP™ that can be downloaded for free from the DTM Print website.
Next to the standard connectivity via USB 2.0 the wireless print server, PTLink, is available. That allows users of iPad® or iPhone® to wirelessly send files directly to the printer. It supports both Ad-Hoc (Hotspot) and Infrastructure (on-site Wi-Fi) modes.
The Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer sells for € 699 (MSRP) and is available through authorised DTM Print resellers and distributors in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
For all units within the EU (including EFTA countries) DTM Print offers up to 24 months warranty: 12 months provided with the purchase and the option of extra 12 months for free after registering the product on the company website (register.dtm-print.eu) within the first 6 months of purchase.
Complete product details are available at dtm-print.eu. Follow DTM on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/... and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/....