Designing innovative illumination solutions efficiently with the new ZigBee Light Link kit from dresden elektronik
With ZigBee Light Link an industry standard is currently established that is exactly tailored to these changes.
This standard offers:
- operation functionality for illumination considering the new options of LED technology (on / off, dim, color settings, grouping, scene design, timer control) and
- a cost-effective, reliable and safe low-power wireless communication both among the illumination components and the components to be controlled.
- three demo boards with color LEDs, electronics and radio modules
- a demo remote to control all illumination situations (brightness, hue, groups, scenes)
- PC software to become acquainted with the development kit, to visualize and control all commands within the illumination system and
- comprehensive tutorials, data sheets, manuals and application examples
In the kit the new series of dresden elektronik mini radio modules deRFmega128-22T00 are applied on specific development boards. So the users have the ability to integrate them into own hardware developments immediately.
As of now dresden elektronik's kit is available in our new online shop under https://shop.dresden-elektronik.de.
Features of the new dresden elektronik mini radio modules:
- form factor from 19.0 mm x 13.2 mm x 3.0 mm in LGA design
- microcontroller ATmega128RFA1 / ATSAM3S
- integrated chip ceramic antenna or RF pads for connecting own antenna designs
- control lines for power amplifier + antenna diversity / PA + antenna diversity on board
- 2.4 GHz and sub-GHz pin compatible
Also contained in the kit is the control software deCONZ developed by dresden elektronik. The user can monitor and control his application using a graphical user interface without any need for further programming. In addition to the included remote control the user gets the possibility to control the lighting technology with the PC. With a simple click the lights can be switched on and off and brightness, color and color intensity can be controlled as well.
Features control software deCONZ:
- convenient easy-to-use graphical user interface
- support for monitoring, reporting, control and commisioning
- applicable for any ZigBee Light Link and ZigBee PRO nodes
- platform independent (Windows, Linux)
- adaptable to manufacturer-specific profiles
- easy-to-create bindings using drag and drop
- Ethernet based remote access
- powerful and cost-effective wireless technology,
- a communication protocol which supports interoperability and
- tailored development tools.
dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
With currently approx. 80 employees dresden elektronik develops and manufactures customized solutions in the field of low-power wireless communication, control systems for traffic light systems, modular display technology for public transportation management as well as measurement and testing technology.
For wireless sensor networks based on the low-power radio standard IEEE 802.15.4 the product range extends from optimally-tuned hardware components such as radio modules and USB sticks via easy-to- use control tools for ZigBee or 6LoWPAN networks through to customized turn-key solutions.
From the development via serial production through to type testing of industrial electronic components and systems, dresden elektronik has offered the entire value-added chain from a single source for more than 20 years.
dresden elektronik's products are applied in numerous branches such as mechanical engineering and construction, stagecraft, traffic guidance technology, automotive industry, measurement and test engineering, medical engineering, semiconductor industry, precision equipment engineering and in research and development as well.
More information you can find under: www.dresden-elektronik.de
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Network":
Klarheit bei der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung
Die Vorbereitungen auf die DSGVO / GDPR kommen bei vielen Unternehmen nicht schnell genug voran. Umso wichtiger ist deshalb die Aufklärung, was wirklich hinter der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung steckt. Aktuell kursieren viele Mythen und falsche Informationen zur DSGVO im Netz. Wir klären auf.Weiterlesen