SAP BW on HANA - 2-Day-Workshop by Westernacher
Let us show you in two days how to optimize your corporate management with SAP BW on HANA and form your own decision regarding a migration to SAP BW on HANA
- Are you already running a data warehouse, but extended processing times prevent you reporting on the latest available information?
- Do large data volumes and complex processes in the source systems hinder the integration of important information sources?
- Does manual work on data enrichment represent an unacceptably high cost?
- Do high processing and run times leave you little time to analyze your results and scenarios?
- You know of the new possibilities of SAP BW on HANA, but require a realistic and independent assessment to determine the most optimal landscape for you?
- You have an SAP BW on HANA application but require support with the migration of your models in order to use the technology in an optimal way?
In our 2-day-workshop we will specifically tackle these challenges together with you. We will show you where SAP BW on HANA will generate added value for you and will also contrast this with the investment required. As a result - and in consideration of all alternatives - you will receive a tailor-made scenario of a business warehouse for your company.
Workshop Day 1: SAP BW System Analysis
- Analysis of your SAP BW system and presentation of preparatory steps required before an SAP HANA-migration
- Evaluation of your current data volumes and outlining of the possibilities for optimization and reduction
- Assessment of ABAP-programs and routines and impact on HANA-compatibility
Workshop Day 2: Roadmap SAP BW on HANA
- Summarize the SAP BW system analysis and development of your SAP BW on HANA Roadmap
- Recommendation for the sizing of a tailor-made and future-proof platform for your SAP BW on HANA installation
- Cost estimation for the deployment of your SAP BW applications on SAP BW on HANA, including preparatory activities, installation and post-installation
- Presentation of further optimization potentials of your system in the post installation phase with HANA-specific adjustments to your BW modeling
Do not hesitate and sign up via e-mail to our SAP BW on HANA 2-day-workshop. We call you back to make an individual appointment with you, either at your office or ours.
If after the workshop you should decide in favor of a migration of SAP BW on HANA with Westernacher as your implementation partner, the cost of the 2-day-workshop will rebated against your implementation cost.
For further information on SAP BW on HANA, please visit our website: http://www.westernacher.com/...
Dr. Westernacher & Partner Unternehmensberatung AG
Westernacher is an integrated business and IT consulting firm with a strong SAP practice. With more than 250 professionals worldwide, 12 locations in Europe, USA and Asia and a joint venture in India, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
Westernacher is SAP services partner and value added reseller (VAR). This designation allows us to globally implement sustainable strategies with SAP solutions. We help companies to achieve their business goals, e.g. in the area of Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Logistics and Transportation Management. Besides Westernacher is consequently developing the field Enterprise Content Management (ECM) based on the most successful Open Source ECM Alfresco.
Our industry experience combined with our expertise in both business and IT allows us to solve complex problems for our customers in an innovative and successful manner.
Please find more information non our website: www.westernacher.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Rückblick und Ausblick auf den Cloud-Markt
Die Cloud wird 2018 smarter und vernetzter, wächst noch stärker mit Rechenzentren und dem Internet der Dinge zusammen und entwickelt sich zum integralen Bestandteil von Serviceangeboten. Im Interview erläutert Andreas Weiss, Direktor EuroCloud Deutschland_eco e. V., diese und weitere Cloud-Trends für 2018 und wirft auch einen Blick auf wichtige Entwicklungen des vergangenen Jahres.Weiterlesen