Industrial-grade AiO system offers excellent performance and multiple OS support
UTC-542 is powered by a sixth-generation Intel® Core™ i5-6300U processor that delivers 250 % faster computing speed, 30-fold more superior graphics performance compared to its predecessors. To ensure flexible installation and suitability for a wide range of applications, UTC-542 supports multiple OS, including Windows® Embedded Standard 7/8, Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu 14.04. Like the other models in Advantech’s UTC series, UTC-542 features a low-power, fanless system design for superior energy efficiency and to ensure quiet operation.
42.5” TFT LCD with optional mirror coating for diverse display applications
Featuring a 42.5 inch 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD, UTC-542 offers enhanced visuals aimed at industrial-grade display applications. To satisfy diverse usage requirements, the UTC-542 system is available with different product variants: The mirrored model is equipped with a 3H surface hardness anti-glare mirror coating that offers scratch resistance and an enhanced viewing experience for interactive augmented reality applications. The clear glass PCAP touch model offers unrivalled optical clarity and high durability. Regardless of the monitor type, both models feature an ultra-thin bezel design (only 21 mm for the mirrored model, and 34 mm for the PCAP model) that optimizes the display space. It is therefore an extremely responsive touch screen that supports multi-touch control.
Hot-swappable HDD/SSD and rich I/O ports for flexible extension
UTC-542 is also equipped with dual HDD/SSD slots that feature a hot-swappable design, which enables easy upgrades without dismantling the entire system. Another key advantage of UTC-542 is its high expandability for diverse applications. In addition to rich I/O ports, UTC-542 can be equipped with a wide variety of application-oriented peripherals, such as a camera, magnetic strip reader, barcode scanner, smart card reader, and NFC/RFID reader modules, to extend the system functions tailor-made according to the specific usage requirements. With its durability to withstand industrial operations and expandability to support diverse applications, Advantech’s innovative UTC-542 touch panel computer provides the ideal display solution for enhancing customer engagement and increasing brand awareness.
- Sixth-generation Intel® Core™ i5-6300U processor with 4 GB of DDR3L memory
- 42.5 inch 16:9 TFT LCD monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 450 nits brightness
- Energy saving, fanless system design with IP65-rated front panel for reliable operation
- Dual hot-swappable HDD/SSD slots
- Rich I/O, including 2 GBE, 2 COM, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, and up to 4 USB ports
- Easy cable routing and management
- VESA200 mount holes for flexible installation
- Supports Windows® Embedded Standard 7/8, Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- Optional anti-glare 3H mirror coating for smart mirror and interactive augmented reality applications