Learn from renowned experts what trends shape and change the process industry, get a glimpse on technical innovation from top exhibitors and conduct 1:1 interviews with industry representatives and the ACHEMA Pulse organizers. And, by the way, explore the unique interactive platform that will be the home for ACHEMA Pulse from 31 May onwards, culminating in two days of high-level live program, in-depth talks and global networking on 15 and 16 June 2021.
You are the first to set your virtual foot on the Pulse platform: On March 24 from 8.30 am to 4 pm, this is what you should look forward to:
- Spotlight: ACHEMA Pulse – the Why, the What, the How
- Automation and modularization – discussion with Nikolaus Krüger, ZVEI Automation and CSO of Endress+Hauser and Michael Wiedau, Chairman of the DEXPI Initiative and Head of Data Management and Analytics | Digital Solutions and Operations at Evonik Industries
- Hydrogen – the gamechanger?! – Interview with Jürgen Nowicki, Linde Engineering
- Setting standards for automatization – Debate with representatives of OPC Foundation and NAMUR (not yet confirmed)
- Pharma in Focus – discussion with Thomas Fricke, IMA, and representative from the pharma industry
- Presentations from exhibitors such as GEA, EKATO, Siemens, OPC Foundation, Romaco and others
- Plenty of opportunity for 1:1 interviews
- Guided tour through ACHEMA Pulse and a glimpse “behind the scenes”
The event will be held in English and is open only to journalists.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our Media Preview!