DALIM SOFTWARE is using drupa to launch groundbreaking fifth edition of its integrated media production platform, DALIM ES. It offers a complete solution for the management and production of the many aspects of media services, regardless of final output—print, packaging, large format, web, e-book, video, and more.
Among the many new ES 5 features are:
- 'Desktops' – a fully customizable, branded web portal, transforming the user experience.
- A new, powerful set of triggers and actions.
- Plug-ins for seamless integration into Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Adobe Print Engine Level 4 support.
- Color accurate soft proofing with a new DALIM DIALOGUE Engine flat user interface—for the desktop or mobile.
- A way to manage and ingest augmented reality graphics through seamless integration with provider Augment.
- A new DALIM ES 3D media viewer interface where users can manage notes (status, comment, validation, etc.), attaching annotations to a specific part of the 3D Collada image file.
- A new media viewer supports both video reviewing and sharing. Users can navigate frame-by-frame, or 5 by 5 frames, for more precise annotations.