53840 Troisdorf, de
+49 (89) 121584-10
Proxure MCE Tunes enables Windows® Media Center and Xbox users to enjoy their Apple iTunes ® content
New Applications Allow Protected Apple iTunes Content to be Played Within Windows Media Center UI and Microsoft Xbox Gaming Consoles
Users simply install MCE Tunes and with a few mouse clicks synchronize the iTunes library to be used within Media Center. No more fumbling with the keyboard or mouse and switching between iTunes and Media Center, simply grab your remote control and immediately begin enjoying your iTunes content from within the Media Center interface. Users can also easily configure their Xbox to stream the iTunes music content from within the Media Center right to the console.
MCE Tunes at a glance:
- Play iTunes libraries, including purchased audio/video content from within the Windows Media Center interface. Music played natively in Media Player music area, video is played via a special MCE Tunes Video Player
- Play iTunes music libraries, including purchased music on Microsoft Xbox game consoles or other Media Extender devices
- iTunes playlists automatically re-created in Windows Media Player (including compilation albums)
- Automatic nightly sync of iTunes library changes (new content, new playlists, etc)
- All file meta data is carried over to Windows Media Player
- iTunes Track Ratings are carried over to Media Player
- Album artwork (if present) is carried over to Media Player
- Unlimited number of tracks
Note: iTunes must be installed & content must be authorized on the PC for playback
Price & Availability
MCE Tunes is available for immediate sale and download and retails for $29.99. There is a limited use trial version available that limits playback to 20 tracks and does not include video playback support.
For more information, to download the trial version or to purchase MCE Tunes, please visit www.Software-Butler.de/...
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in San Luis Obispo CA, Proxure, Inc. specializes in developing revolutionary new technologies for information storage, backup, and synchronization. With over 50 years of collective experience in data storage technology from companies including Veritas, Roxio, and Sonic Solutions, the Proxure development team has released intriguing products including KeepSync(TM) (patent pending), KeepVault(TM) , and filmaroo(TM) applications. (www.proxure.com)
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.