Beyond Engineering & Manufacturing
BARC identifies Linked Data approach as innovative solution for Data Governance and Advanced Analytics(PresseBox) (Darmstadt, )
BARC has identified this approach to be also a very potent solution to the challenges within Data Governance and Advanced Analytics. The possible transparency that increases over processes and inherent knowledge constitutes a “decisive competitive advantage” not only relevant to existing but also future challenges, so the researchers.
What Linked Data does:
• Bridge isolated data silos as one of the biggest obstacles
• Link all available and relevant data
• Identify dependencies and larger patterns
• Understand and improve processes from start to finish.
What Linked Data benefits provide:
• Smarter, more cost-effective and automatic processes
• Opportunity for new insight, develop new (data based) products
• New business models based on transparency and traceable enterprise processes