At this year's Comparting on 7 and 8 November in the Stadthalle Sindelfingen, the effects of digitalised customer communication on the creation, processing and output of documents from different perspectives will be discussed. It will also discuss the opportunities for standardized document preparation with data extraction in the digital inbox as the basis for downstream communication processes based on artificial intelligence (AI).
In this context, Compart, organizer of the international congress, will present DocBridge® Conversion Hub, a high-performance, scalable and seamlessly integrated platform that goes beyond conventional document conversion software in terms of functionality and intention.
DocBridge® Conversion Hub functions as a kind of funnel, which receives, recognizes and prepares every received electronic document, regardless of its format, converting it into a readable and analyzable format, simultaneously extracting the relevant data and thus laying the foundations for its automated further processing. Even messages from messenger services, images in different formats, e-mails along with attachments and content in very proprietary or outdated formats can be processed with the solution.
Comparting is an annual international congress for Omnichannel customer communication that attracts users, analysts and interested parties from various industries. The two-day forum is characterized above all by the top-class practical reports from Germany and abroad as well as the variety of topics.
Further main topics:
- Opportunities and Possibilities of Cloud Computing (Keynote);
- Digitisation - what's next? (Basic lecture by Harald Grumser, founder and CEO of Compart);
- Flexible communication - digital transformation: Automated processes in public administration;
- Artificial intelligence: Are we smarter than robots?
- Dorothee Töreki, Digitization Expert (Keynote)
- Dr. Boris Nikolai Konrad, neuroscientist and multiple world champion in memory sports
- HDI (Talanx)
- Volkswagen Financial Services
- ALTE LEIPZIGER Life Insurance
- Swiss Post Solutions
- Ricoh Germany
Complete agenda and online registration at www.compart.com/en/comparting-2019.