DIMM-PC® und X-Board® successor?
DIMMBoard DX86 and CROSSBoard DX86
Combining the features of x86 architecture, extended temperature and passive cooling, these modules perfectly fill up the portfolio of x86 CPU modules below the Intel® Atom™ platform. The modules core frequency is 600MHz.
The minimal mechanical dimensions of these boards of 68 x 49 mm for the CROSSBoard and even 68 x 40 mm for the DIMMBoard dedicate them for the integration in space limited devices. Due to form and close pin compatibility they also fit as a successor or replacement for former X-Board® and DIMM-PC® designs. Get in touch with us for more information about this topic.
First early field test samples are planned to be available in Q3/2010. Series production is planned in Q1/2011.
Get further information about the features at CROSSBoard.b-plus.com and DIMMBoard.b-plus.com.
• Extremely compact embedded CPU module in credit card dimensions
• Perfectly suited as central computing unit due to cost optimized design without graphics controller
• Low power dissipation of ca. 3-4 Watts (typ)
• Optionally extended Temperature Options -20°C up to +85°C ( @ 600 MHz )
• Passive cooling meeting the requirements for fanless design ( @ 600 MHz )
• Full PC functionality with classical buses (ISA for the DIMMBoard DX86 and PCI for the CROSSBoard DX86)
• Long term availability of >5 years
B-plus GmbH was founded 1996 in Deggendorf by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Böttcher (today academic advisor) and is specialized as a innovative system provider with state-of-the-art technologies on the business segments automotive, automation and embedded system solutions.
Equipped with long experience and profound know-how in project and product area, like industrial networks, development of complex control software systems or the design of embedded μController and PC hardware solutions, several development teams realize qualified solutions for challenging industrial and automotive applications.
b-plus is a member of the Micro Systems Technology Cluster, Landshut (Cluster Mikrosystemtechnik).
Linking enterprises with the reserach centres of the Universities of Applied Sciences is the core task of the Micro Systems Technology Cluster. We are a competent, neutral and independent coordinator specialising in the support of SMEs in order to sustainably strengthen their competitiveness and innovative power by cross-diciplinal cooperation.