The specifically designed analysis software RayCi, which utilizes unique analytical capabilities and incomparable visualization modes open up new opportunities in laser beam analysis according to ISO standards. The supplied Software Development Kit (SDK) based on the XML-RPC interface. The user can create external applications in a number of platforms, such as Python, Visual Basic, LabVIEW, etc. which will remote-control the beam profiler and software.
The ultra-compact design enables maximum flexibility and requires minimum space. This laser beam profiler is optimized for integrating in existing optical setups or laser systems.
- Easy to use USB 2.0 interface
- Ultra-compact design for easy integration in optical systems
- High-resolution MPixel CMOS sensor without cover glass
- Real-time monitoring by a high frame rate and high dynamic range
- Laser beam analysis
- Test equipment for scientific research
- Quick control of laser modes and adjustment errors
- Beam quality M2 measurements
- Near-Field and Far-Field analyses of lasers