"Many of the companies attending MEDICA are well-known, top-ranked global medical device companies that use our custom monitors for their critical and complex applications,” noted Jens Ruppert, Executive Vice President & General Manager of Canvys. "MDR places new requirements on the development and marketing of display solutions for the medical sector. Our team of experts realize that these requirements for medical display solutions are becoming increasingly demanding, and we provide consulting services to take that burden off our customers,” Ruppert continued.
Canvys will showcase its new monitor platforms paving the way for future MDR-compliant, customer-specific OEM developments. Highlights include:
- Bedside terminal solution (for T-Systems) in live operation
- IoT-capable monitoring system for smart Medicine 4.0 applications
- Second generation of 4K monitors in 27, 32 and 55 inch sizes
- Keyword Power Over Ethernet (POE): One Cable Solution Display
- Demonstration of modern touch technologies, coating processes and adhesive technologies, including various optical bonding processes
- Displays with excellent color space coverage: Adobe RGB 100%, sRGB 93%
- Fiber Optic, KVM Extender
- 12G-SDI Option: More Bandwidth for video with a Single Coaxial Cable
About Richardson Electronics, Ltd.
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. is a leading global provider of engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes and related consumables; high value displays, flat panel solutions and replacement parts for diagnostic imaging equipment; and customized display solutions. We serve customers in the alternative energy, healthcare, aviation, broadcast, communications, industrial, marine, medical, military, scientific and semiconductor markets. The Company’s strategy is to provide specialized technical expertise and “engineered solutions” based on our core engineering and manufacturing capabilities. The Company provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair through its global infrastructure. More information is available online at www.rell.com
Richardson Electronics common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol RELL.