Canvys Announces New True Flat LCD Display Series for the Health Sector
Canvys - Visual Technology Solutions is expanding its product portfolio with the new True Flat LCD display series that has been approved for use in a medical environment
The wide format displays will be available first quarter 2012 in 18.5", 21.5" and 24" screen sizes. In addition, the non-reflective glass has narrow edges making it easy to clean and disinfect. An optional projected capacitive touch screen is multi-touch capable and can be operated when wearing latex gloves. It is recognized as an HID (Human Interface Device) when operating under Windows 7® and does not require a separate software driver. The LCD displays are ideal for patient monitoring, dental facilities, surgical suites (operating room/ OR), as well as, other interactive applications within a medical environment.
Features and Specifications:
- 18.5" True Flat display native pixel resolution is 1366 x 768
- Native resolution for the 21.5" and 24" is 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- LCD panels with Light Emitting Diode (LED backlights offer an improved contrast and lower power consumption in comparison to standard LCD panels
- The monitors comply with IP54 and IPX2. This feature makes them exceptionally well suited for deployment in operating theatres/surgical suites/operating rooms.
- Monitors include analogue VGA, digital DVI-D and a Display Port input.
- Optional projected capacitive touch screen is available with a serial RS232 and a USB interface.
- All displays have a 24 VDC input and are delivered to an external power supply that is approved for medical use.
- All displays have VESA fixing holes located on the back of the housing to facilitate mounting.
- Availability of the display can be guaranteed for at least two years due to the high quality components with long-term availability. This saves the user from having to perform lengthy, cost-intensive installation tests.
Canvys provides customized display solutions upon request including customized logo, unique timings, special packaging and technical hardware modifications. Technical specifications and prices are available upon request
Canvys - Visual Technology Solutions UK
Canvys, a global value-added integrator and manufacturer, specializes in creating comprehensive visual technology solutions for healthcare and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Our collaborative approach allows us to evaluate each customer’s unique needs and craft the right solution—whether custom-engineered, value-added outsourced, or modified off-the-shelf. In addition, we provide complete post-sale service and support, including troubleshooting, calibration and conformance.
For more information, visit us at www.canvys.co.uk or www.canvys.com
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Medizintechnik":
Diagnose mit der Intelligenz des Bauchgefühls
Ein Sound-Erkennungssystem analysiert technische Probleme bei Maschinen auf der Grundlage von Betriebsgeräuschen und löst Alarm aus.Weiterlesen