78166 Donaueschingen, de
+49 (771) 8300-21
Canvys Announces Industrial LED Displays with Enhanced Temperature Range
Canvys, a division of Richardson Electronics, announces the new LI series of industrial displays utilizing LED backlight panels
The new LI series is durable and able to be customized to accommodate customers' individual business needs/applications - making it ideal for harsh work environments within the industrial market. This series incorporates many standard features and benefits with an extensive list of options:
- Chassis- or panel-mount version or as a front or clip-front version
- VESA 75 or 100 fixing holes for chassis-mount integration
- The front of the monitors is dustproof and waterproof (IP54).
- The monitors are fan-less and designed for 24/7 operation
- The Canvys LI series undergoes vibration and shock testing in line with the MIL-STD-810 standard.
- Low power consumption through the use of LED backlight panels with a minimum brightness of 300 cd/m²
- Brightness can be adjusted continuously from 0 - 100%.
- Compatible with the existing CCFL backlight; both the LED and CCFL products continue to feature serial interfaces, reliable controllers, and long-term availability.
- Projective capacitive touch screen
- finger gesturing
- use with stylus
- use with gloves
- Dual - touch (two-finger operation)
- Proprietary web interface for the LI series; The Canvys program enables remote monitoring and/or control via a network, including a feedback function.
- AC/DC multi-voltage power supply unit or through a 16-36V or 12V power supply
- Displays may be customized for projects that require a higher protection class rating (minimum quantity required).
- The displays can be fitted with temperature and backlight sensors to enable the units to be monitored.
- Optional infrared remote control
- Optional high-bright panels available with brightness levels of 1000 cd/m².
Technical details and prices can be obtained upon request. Please contact us to discuss options and customization.
About Richardson Electronics, Ltd.
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. is a leading global provider of engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes and related consumables, and customized display solutions serving customers in the RF and microwave communications, military, marine, aviation, industrial, scientific and medical markets. Utilizing its core engineering and manufacturing capabilities, the Company’s strategy is to provide specialized technical expertise and “engineered solutions.” The Company provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair. More information is available online at www.rell.com.
Richardson Electronics common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol RELL.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.