79194 Gundelfingen, de
+49 (7667) 9414-251
Moments forever - A diamond lasts forever!
The new takeMS USB flash drives with the king of gemstones
Christmas comes faster than one thinks! In time for Christmas the memory specialist takeMS offers two noble USB drives with real diamonds of highest quality for ladies and gents. The very present for now and forever, a symbol for the timelessness of love, for strength, courage and invincibility!
"Stars that have fallen on Earth, reborn on a beautiful woman!" Three flawless (IF) Top Wesselton 0.01 ct brilliants (rare white) enhance the matchless MEM-Drive DeLuxe. Timeless elegance for envious looks.
"The hardest known material worn by kings!" One flawless (IF) Top Wesselton 0.03 ct brilliant (rare white) turns this MEM-Drive Superb into a matchless piece of jewelry with brilliance, fire and magic.
The fitting 45 cm long 925 Sterling silver snake-necklace ensures a sparkling appearance with the MEM-Drive DeLuxe. The MEM-Drive Superb has a key ring. To bring the flash drives to perfection, it is possible to have ones initials or name laser-engraved, on demand. This way, every single of these MEM-Drives becomes as unique as the woman or gentleman who wears it. A testimony of 3.3 billion years or just ... timeless elegance!
The exclusive MEM-Drive series: Noble, individual, for very special dates, that lie at our customer's hearts.
Every diamond is characterized according to the 4C-system: Cut, Carat (weight; 1ct = 0.2 Grams), Color and Clarity.
- Cut: Round Brilliant,
- Carat: 3*0,01ct resp. 1*0,03 ct
- Color: Top Wesselton (rare white)
- Clarity: IF (flawless)
- Handset in Germany by a prestigious goldsmith.
- The diamonds are added an authenticity certificate.
- Superb: incl. key ring; DeLuxe: incl. 45 cm * 1.4 mm 925/-Sterling Rhodium-alloyed silver necklace with carabiner clasp
- Packaging: chromed present-case, black flocked foam inlay, blanked out, incl. takeMS laser engraving on cover; Superb: 90*90*42 mm; DeLuxe: 60*80*33 mm
- USB flash drive with chromed zinc alloy
- Engraving on demand
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.