Show Highlights at Chinaplas 2014
Enhanced profitability for China’s plastics and packaging industry
Brückner Maschinenbau: Various line concepts for specialty films
Upcoming trends lead to more demand for innovative oriented specialty films in packaging as well as technical applications. New markets exhibit high growth rates, also driven by political factors such as the trend towards less raw material usage or renewable energy in the form of photovoltaic panels or electric mobility. For the production of added value specialty films in such areas Brückner will present various line concepts and latest technological developments that help Chinese film producers to diversify and enlarge their portfolio:
- Production lines for high-barrier BOPP films in 5, 7 or 9 layers
- BOPET lines for the production of various optical applications up to 400µm
- Simultaneous LISIM technology with very specific, adjustable film properties for thinnest BOPP and BOPET capacitor films below 3µm as well as finest quality BOPA film and others
- In-line and off-line technologies for trendy shrink sleeves with high-value appearance made of PET-G, PS or PP
- Dedicated line concepts for the growth market of photovoltaic applications such as UV-resistant solar back sheet
- Advanced production lines with patented EVAPORE process for unmatched efficient, high output and consistent quality of battery separator film for 3C and EV applications
Besides the trend towards specialty films the demand for commodity films in China is still strong. Brückner's high yield unique stretching lines offer the highest productivity within the industry: Up to 10.4 m working width, 525 m/min speed and an annual output of over 55,000 tons enable film producers to benefit from considerably reduced production costs and improved profitability.
Additionally Chinese film producers will get to know how to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions - in line with industry needs and the current Chinese five-year development plan. To name two of Brückner's solutions: the special torque control of clips for simultaneous lines, reducing energy consumption by 40% or the new high speed extrusion system with lower radiation and convection losses.
Solutions for the profitable operation of film stretching lines
Film producers benefit from the wide product and service range of Brückner Servtec by implementing new technologies in existing film stretching lines:
- Twin screw and multi-layer technology to enter new markets with high-margin film
- Direct drives for unmatched speed accuracy and improved average thickness stability
- Solutions for unstable power grid
- Remote services for highest line availability
- Comprehensive services for film stretching lines of any brand
Special service for Chinese customers
- Dedicated service team for film stretching lines located in China Solid backup by experts from Germany
- No difficulties due to language or time differences
- Sourcing and quality assurance platform
- Sub-assembly of line components
Solutions for the packaging, automotive & medical industry
Live at the booth: Innovative Pressure Forming Machine, "KMD 78 SPEED" for trays and containers, hinged packaging, blister packs, tub lids and sorting elements
Manufacturing solutions for infusion bags that fulfil the highest performance specifications and innovative lines for the production of IV bags with integrated filling
Machines for the production of interior trim components, such as instrument panels, door panels, consoles and covering elements, map pockets, pillar liners, sun visors
Technologies for efficient production of refrigerator inner and door liners
Advanced packaging equipment
- Machines for the production of oral care tubes: LT 125 and LT 250 high speed laminate tube lines: These machines, featuring the patented loading system on the LT 250 compression moulding header, allow clients to achieve world-class production efficiencies for oral care tubes at speeds of 125 or 250 tubes per minute
- Equipment for the production of cosmetic tubes: The new LSH heading machine features, among others, quick size part changeover in just 10 minutes and a plug and produce concept. The LSH, with its compact footprint, is particularly well designed for production of small order sizes.
- Machines to deliver tamper evidence on plastic caps: At speeds between 2,000 and 3,500 caps/minute (1.5 billion caps/year) the new SPM, the world's fastest plastic cap folding and slitting machine, as well as the MSM (folding and slitting speeds from 1,200 to 2,000 caps/minute), both offer unbeatable efficiency on minimal floor space and low investment costs.
Brückner Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
The German Brückner Group is a worldwide leading supplier of innovative products, tailor-made engineering solutions and services in the field of plastics machinery: film stretching lines, machines for the forming and joining of plastic materials, specialized equipment for the packaging industry service & upgrading products.
Brückner Maschinenbau: Breakthrough technologies for the production of high-quality flexible films
Within the Group, Brückner`s film stretching technology division has succeeded since 1960 in maintaining its pioneer position, constantly breaking new ground in the field of line equipment. Today, more than half of the accordant investments within the bi-oriented film industry are spent on Brückner equipment. Brückner`s lines guarantee efficient, flexible and reliable film production of all types.
High output commodity bi-oriented film production lines with 10m film width and speeds above 500m/min or lines for the manufacture of innovative added value films.
The patented LISIM® simultaneous technology provides excellent film properties and widest stretching flexibility for special requirements.
From pellets to pallets: Modular turnkey packages serving individual needs.
Specialty Film Lines
In- and off-line shrink film lines, mono-axial stretching lines, laboratory batch stretching machine, PTFE lines, laboratory & pilot lines, net & geo grid lines.
Brückner Servtec consequently focuses on the service needs of film producers worldwide. Main features are: Performance enhancement, product program extension, energy efficiency, customer training and line relocations.
Kiefel is specialized in machines for forming and joining of plastic materials for a variety of industries worldwide: automotive industries, medical technology, packaging and refrigerator industries.
PackSys Global (Switzerland) is a global leading manufacturer of specialized equipment for the packaging industry: lines for aluminum, plastic and laminate tubes, metal and plastic closures and monobloc aerosol cans, dry offset printing systems which can be integrated into production lines for tubes, metal caps and cans.