Cebit 2014 - Enterprise Social Network JaOffice presented as a high security Enterprise 2.0 / Intranet 2.0 solution
German provider presents JaOffice with new security standards for Enterprise 2.0 / Social Intranet 2.0 solutions
This Enterprise Social Network was specially developed as a regional alternative to the global Enterprise Social Networks Yammer and Jive while extensive IT security and process security features have been added.
By combing established functions and benefits of an Enterprise Social Network with innovative security features, BPS Technology aims to fulfill the demands of enterprises that want to transform to Enterprise 2.0 or to Social Intranet 2.0 while increasing the data security and the internal communication process reliability.
Especially the system access and administration, the virtual communication processes including discussions, file sharing and project collaboration as well as the data privacy of JaOffice as Enterprise 2.0 / Social Intranet 2.0 solution were developed to high security standards.
- JaOffice is developed for server installation
- ISO 27001 certified server for the alternative JaOffice Cloud version
- password rules based on corporate policies
- automatic access control via Active Sync Directory
- content and copy protection mechanisms
- Confidentiality features for files, discussions and internal communications
- Backup and redundancy features run by separated servers
BPS Technology became popular as a developer for highly secured Mobile Business Solutions provided in collaboration with large network operators, like TELEKOM and SWISSCOM. "Our Enterprise Social Network JaOffice expands the product-portfolio of BPS Technology very logically: what we already optimized for mobile employees, we are now improving for stationary office work with intranet & Co. People need to be able to communicate more efficiently and to collaborate in an responsive business environment.", says Tobias Schmidt, Head of BPS Technology.
Multi-functional Enterprise 2.0 and Intranet 2.0 solution
JaOffice was developed as a multi-functional tool to enable to transform corperate processes as easy as possible and as safe as needed to Social Intranet and to Enterprise 2.0.
The bundeling of functions and the pricing of the JaOffice Enterprice Social Network makes that solution also attractive for middle-sized enterprises. JaOffice costs between 2€ and 8€ per user per month.
For Enterprise 2.0 and Intranet 2.0, the Enterprise Social Network JaOffice can be used...
- as an interactive communication platform
- as a project management tool
- for real-time collaboration on files and documents
- as a knowledgebase/ enterprise wiki
- as a social intranet portal
- for innovation management including survey and analysis functions
- as idea and talent-management solution
- for secure data exchange with external contacts, such as partners, outsourcing parties etc
At Cebit 2014, BPS Technology presents the JaOffice solution on the ‘Bayern Innovative’ booth in Hall 9, Stand A40.
BPS International GmbH
BPS Technology is developer and provider of communication and collaborations software for enterprises. The Munich based company has specialized in providing local solutions for the Swiss and German market under high IT security and with high level customer care. The team behind BPS Technology grew as a business solutions developer and Value Added Service provider for network operators, like SWISSCOM, MTS GSM, MEGAFON and DEUTSCHE TELEKOM. A bit more than 381,000 employees in 4,800 companies in Europe are using the solutions today (as of 01.12.2013; test accounts excluded).