Accreditation by DAkkS - Batteryuniversity expands range of services for battery tests
Accreditation for automotive applications and endurance tests
The expansion of the range of services of BU in the accredited area is of interest particularly for tests accompanying development, endurance tests and/or practical tests for automotive applications. With this approach, Batteryuniversity GmbH pushes forward with a new business area and is an interesting partner for new customers outside the world of batteries.
Accreditation for environmental influences
In February, the monitoring audit took place at BU within the five-year validity of the certificate from DAkkS. In the course of this audit BU achieved an expansion of its range of services. The experts from BU can issue accredited test reports in future for the area of environmental influences.
Batteryuniversity achieved certification for testing of the following standards:
- Environmental influences
- Dry heat
- Low air pressure
- Change of temperature
- Continuous shocks
- Damp heat, cyclic (12 + 12 hours)
- Shocks due to rough handling, primarily for equipment
- Free falls and vibrations, broadband noise (digitally controlled)
- Damp heat, constant, accelerated test, primarily for components
- Damp heat, constant
- Road vehicles – Environmental conditions and testing for electrical and electronic equipment – Part 3: Mechanical loads
- Road vehicles – Environmental conditions and testing for electrical and electronic equipment – Part 4: Climatic loads
Batteryuniversity offers basic training for lithium ion battery technology and for battery management systems. The training provision from BU is aimed at battery developers and users, project managers and product managers as well as buyers and logisticians.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Elektrotechnik":
Investitionen in IoT-Sicherheit steigen rasant
Laut den Prognosen der Marktforscher von Gartner steigen die weltweiten Ausgaben für IoT-Sicherheit im laufenden Jahr auf 1,5 Milliarden US-Dollar an. Bis zum Jahr 2021 soll Compliance der wichtigste Einflussfaktor für das Wachstum bei IoT-Security werden.Weiterlesen