The new BMW G 650 GS Sertão
BMW G 650 GS Sertão - the sporty BMW single cylinder enduro for offroad and everyday
And all of this without any sacrifice to the established virtues of a BMW single cylinder endure such as everyday practicality, appealing price-performance ratio, and playful riding properties.
Chassis for greater offroad practicality, optimised touring properties, and dynamic design.
On the technical side, the new G 650 GS Sertão uses the established liquid cooled, high-torque single cylinder engine of the G 650 GS with two overhead camshafts, fuel injection, and double ignition. Its 652 cc displacement delivers 35 kW (48 hp) at 6500 rpm and a max torque of 60 Nm at 5000 rpm. Options include output reduction to 25 kW (34 hp) at 6500 rpm and 47 Nm torque at 4500 rpm.
Whereas the G 650 GS chassis was developed primarily for country roads and light offroad use, the Sertão presents far greater offroad practicality in the form of longer spring travels and tighter tuning. In addition, it is fitted with wire spoke wheels.
Also the new colour concept underscores the dynamic character of the single cylinder enduro.
The essential features of the new BMW G 650 GS Sertão at a glance:
- High-torque and low-consumption single cylinder engine with 652 cc displacement. Max torque of 60 Nm at 5000 rpm and max output of 35 kW (48 hp) at 6500 rpm. Output reduction to 25 kW (34 hp) available.
- Offroad chassis concept with long spring travels (front/rear 210 mm).
- Wire spoke wheels with light alloy rims. Wheel sizes 21" front and 17" rear.
- Dynamic colour concept in Aura White / Arroyo Blue with Sertão lettering and seat in black/grey.
- Luggage carrier in black.
- Extended top front wheel cover.
- Two seat heights: 860 mm (standard) and 900 mm (special accessory).
- High windscreen.
- Hand protectors.
- Engine guard of aluminium.
- Disengageable BMW Motorrad ABS (option ex works).
- Extensive range of special accessories.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Automotive Engineering":
Digitalisierung erfordert nahtlose Kommunikation
Dells Tagesveranstaltung The Next Now! In München wollte Hilfestellung leisten auf dem Weg zur Digitalisierung der Unternehmen in Deutschland. Welche Strategien und Rahmenbedingungen erweisen sich als günstig, was soll vermieden werden?Weiterlesen