80788 München, de
+49 (89) 382-37446
New Rolls-Royce coupe debuts in the meddle east
At the core of the Phantom Coupé is an advanced aluminium chassis. Lightweight and exceptionally strong, it impacts positively on ride comfort, handling and safety. Designed to cover great distances effortlessly, the Coupé's power is provided by the 6.75-litre V12 that produces 453 bhp, 720 Nm of torque and has segment-leading fuel economy. The interior can be illuminated by an optional starlight headliner, more than 1,600 fibre-optics give the impression of a star-filled night sky. The Phantom Coupe is a Rolls-Royce for a true driving enthusiast and a sublime choice for a transcontinental trip. The Coupé's pace, performance and style guarantees both passenger and driver will emerge fresh and at ease - even after a full day of driving.
With the four-door Phantom, the Extended Wheelbase model, the convertible Phantom Drophead Coupé and the new Phantom Coupé the model line-up of Rolls-Royce consists of four models. Rolls-Royce has shown impressive growth in 2008, with strong demand for Phantom four-door coupled with significant interest in the Phantom Drophead Coupé following its Middle East launch in September 2007.
The first Coupés are being handed over these days to customers throughout the region.
1. The Phantom Coupé features rear-hinged coach doors which add considerably to the ease of access to the rear lounge seats as well as to the overall aesthetics. Crucially, they aid the overall stiffness of the body as the rear hinged doors allow for an uninterrupted pillar helping to make this the most torsionally rigid Rolls-Royce ever. A brushed steel finish of pillar and bonnet is also available for the Coupé.
2. At the rear is a spacious picnic boot. A split tail compartment that opens in two parts, gives easy access to 395 litres of space. The lower tailgate also provides a comfortable seating platform for two adults when lowered.
3. The core of the Phantom Coupé is an advanced aluminium chassis, perhaps the single most significant component in delivering the marque's legendary refinement. Lightweight and exceptionally strong, it impacts positively on ride comfort, handling and safety. Hand made, it requires over 130 meters of welding to create each body.
4. Designed to cover great distances effortlessly, the Coupé is the perfect choice for a transcontinental trip. Power is provided by the Phantom's 6.75-litre V12 that produces 453 bhp, 720 Nm of torque and has segment-leading fuel economy. A 25 per cent increase in fuel capacity, compared to the Drophead Coupé, adds significant driving range. Agile, fast, long-legged and virtually silent, the Phantom Coupé allows both driver and passengers to emerge unruffled, even after an all-day run.
5. Rolls-Royce has 81 dealers around the world and currently nine showrooms in the Middle East region: in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Lahore, Manama, Muscat and Riyadh.
You can also find all our press releases and press packs, as well as a wide selection of high resolution, downloadable photographs at our media website, called PressClub. The address is: www.press.rolls-roycemotorcars.com
Broadcasters can access the latest Rolls-Royce Motor Cars footage at: www.thenewsmarket.com/... or e-mail email@example.com
For media inquiries:
Corporate Communications Europe and Middle East
Tel. +49 89 382 29581
Arabic inquiries contact MCS/Action, Dubai
Tariq Zuroub, MCS/Action
Tel. +971 50 203 5678
Apply online at: www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.