BEKO HOLDING AG annual result 2005: all-time sales and earnings high(PresseBox) (Vienna, )
- The operating result increased by 4.4 million EUR from -2.1 million EUR in 2004 to +2.3 million EUR in 2005.
- The financial result rose by 4.9 million EUR from -0.8 million EUR in 2004 to +4.1 million EUR in 2005.
- The result before taxes climbed by 9.3 million EUR from -2.9 million EUR in 2004 to +6.4 million EUR in 2005.
- The result after taxes surged by 10.8 million EUR from -6.1 million EUR in 2004 to +4.7 million EUR in 2005. The tax expenditure dropped from 3.1 million EUR to 1.7 million EUR as in 2004 value adjustments of deferred tax assets became necessary due to a decrease in the corporate income tax.
- The result for the year increased by 9.7 million EUR from -5.5 million EUR in 2004 to +4.2 million EUR in 2005.
- The earnings per share rose by 1.61 EUR from -0.91 EUR in 2004 to 0.7 EUR in 2005.
The balance-sheet total at year-end increased by 4.9% or 4.3 million EUR to 91.0 million EUR.
Details on the individual results as well as the Technology Strategy 2006+ of BEKO HOLDING AG will be presented in the framework of the balance-sheet press conference on 27 April 2006 taking place at Österreichischer Journalisten Club, Blutgasse 3, 1010 Vienna.