Substance and material data base - Chemetall PCC based on SAP ERP & SAP PLM Process Control Center
Via the PCC Add-On solution all substance date can be accessed very comfortable on the by a structural navigation tree. The user is able to do all works in one integrated surface without executing single SAP transactions.
The complete Product master data which are necessary for the SAP ERP process can be maintained by the structural knots of the substance data base, such as: material master, quality control plans, documents and supplier's data.
The following functions are implemented:
- Planning of the substances on the base of virtual material masters (this also allows to order of several SAP- material numbers to one substance e. g. for different countries or package sizes)
- Allocation and announcement of the alternative material numbers (independent of the material masters)
- Version management of substance
- 2-stage release procedure of new created substance
- Release and lock of material masters
- Assignment of alternative names to the substance
- Definition of the chemical qualities of the substance
- Put in of purchasing info record to the substance and material master
- Display of the quality control plans
- Assignment of the alternative suppliers and their release status
- Deposit from documents with reference to a supplier about the document management
- Classification to own chemical groups of Chemetall
- Free text fields
- Information about laboratory test to be carried out
- General integration of tables belonging to customer
- Integration of own classifications
- Jump in the EH&S report tree with security data sheets
- Display of data EH&S as for example formula, EINEC and CAS numbers, physical form, smell and colors
- Dasplay of data from the material master as for example responsible labor, minimum durability, material short text
We would be encouraged about your questions or feedbacks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of bdf*.
- The information contained herein may be changed without prior notice.
- PCC-DCC, PCC-MCC, PCC-ECC, PCC-ACC, PCC-GSC and other bdf products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of bdf in Germany and other countries-
- Some software products marketed by bdf and its distributors contain proprietary software components of other software vendors.
- SAP, R/3, ECC, SAP NetWeaver, Duet, PartnerEdge, ByDesign, SAP Business ByDesign, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Noch mehr Clouds mit VMware
„VMware Cloud“ soll eine konsistente Infrastruktur sowie einheitliche Betriebsabläufe für ein gleichbleibendes Nutzererlebnis bieten, und zwar von Cloud über das Rechenzentrum bis hin zum Endgerät. Zudem ist „VMware Cloud on AWS“ nun auch in der Zone „AWS EU“ (London) verfügbar.Weiterlesen