The LogBox-DA also provides a signal for commanding an external power supply (battery) of a device connected to the logger. This feature allows that external devices, such as a transmitter, be powered only during the measurement sample time, thus extending the autonomy of these external batteries.
- Duale Input
- 32.000 Measurepoints
- Measuring ranges from -100 to +1820°C, depending on connected sensor
- Adjustable measurement interval: 10 sec. to 18 h.
- Data acquisitions can be repeated daily
- Accuracy ±0,2% from measuring range
- Ingress Protection IP65
- Infrared interface with optional USB-Interface