- Bachmann Monitoring GmbH
- BoxId: 663982 – Bachmann Competence Secures
- Bachmann Monitoring GmbH
- Fritz-Bolland-Str. 7
- 07407 Rudolstadt
- Contact person
- Marlies Dyk
- +49 (176) 102158-32
Recommend Bachmann Competence Secures press release
What its a QR code?
Three steps: Scanning of a QR code: Find your way to a press release without typing. Use the QR code on the print version of a press release to get redirected to the corresponding page on PresseBox.
How does scanning a QR code work? Just follow these simple steps.
Everything you need is an internet-enabled mobile phone or smartphone with a built-in camera and a QR code reading software.
QR stands for Quick Response - with one step you can quickly reach a website. QR codes work like bar codes, which you can find on your milk carton, for example. A software decrypts the QR code and directs you to a web page - so you do not even need to know the web address to reach it.
Download and print your digital press kit now
Please send the following information to my email address:
Bachmann Competence Secures
Permanent Condition Monitoring for Wind Energy Plants
- monitors around 2,000 wind turbines onshore and offshore from more than 20 different manufacturers in the wind energy sector
- supplies Condition Monitoring systems for renewable energies, maritime applications, mechanical engineering and industry
- offers the comprehensive Condition Monitoring service (hardware, software, remote monitoring, reporting, maintenance, training), certified and from a single source
- has a world wide distribution and service network
- is the sole supplier worldwide for certified control-integrated Condition Monitoring systems with a comprehensive service network
In the certified remote monitoring centres, the measurement data of all systems monitored are analysed and compared with reference data. The wind park operators receive not only verified error messages, but also an assessment of the current operational relevance as well as recommended action. http://cms.bachmann.info/
Bachmann Monitoring will be attending the annual conference of the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) in Barcelona, trade fair booth 6C10, from 10 until 13 March 2014. The experts from Bachmann electronic GmbH and Bachmann Monitoring GmbH will be presenting innovative hardware and software solutions for the wind energy industry.
Contacts include Axel Ringhandt and Björn Naschwitz.
You may also be interested in
Additional information on the topic of „Energy / Environment“
Innovationszentren für IoT-Projekte und IoT-Start-ups
Spezielle Hubs für das Internet of Things (IoT) gibt es an mehreren Standorten in Deutschland. Nicht nur Start-ups und junge Unternehmen finden hier Unterstützung auf ihrem Weg im Internet der Dinge. Auch traditionsreiche Unternehmen können hier einen besonderen Zugang ins IoT finden.
- Download Zip
- Get QR Code