Yuno by AURES - a Universal, flexible EPOS Concept for an even wider range of Configurations
This ultra-flexible hardware is available in many options, combining and providing an extensive range of over 30 different configurations to roll out in checkout areas.
- Choice of two processors: depending on users’ needs, Yuno is available with either a Bay Trail J1900 or a Broadwell I3-5010U processor (new platform supporting more complex, resource-intensive management and EPOS software).
- Two screen formats: Yuno is proposed either with conventional 4:3 (15.1”) or 16:9 (15.6” Wide) format.
- VESA fixings versions for wall- or pole-mounted applications: the VESA fixings of Yuno are supplied for wall or pole mounts – articulated or not – to save space on sales counters.
- Choice of a customer display version (displaying prices at checkouts) or dual-screen system: the Yuno dual-screen option integrates a 2nd screen facing customers (providing digital display solutions for checkouts, for advertising, customer loyalty schemes, etc).
- Simple monitor version: Yuno is also available in a ‘simple screen’ (touchscreen monitor) version.
- Choice of 2 colours: the various Yuno configurations come in 2 colours: black or white/beige.
- Additionnally, its multi-touch projected capacitive touchscreen (PCAP technology) makes it completely shock- and scratch-resistant.
- Energy efficient, it integrates a heat-dispersing aluminium structure to prevent any overheating and ensure compliance with environmental norms (low carbon footprint).
- The POS system is fanless and stands up to dirt in the toughest settings (fat, crumbs, dust, splashes and leftovers in kitchens, restaurants, bakeries, and other types of snack bar and takeaway); the standard version features a 64 GB flash disk (SSD 2.5”).
- Fanless, multi-configuration, robust, compact
- but stylish EPOS hardware
- 4:3 and/or 15.6’’ wide (16:9 format)
- Broadwell I3 -5010 U or Bay Trail J1900 Quad-Core processor(s)
- 2.5’’ 64 GB SSD
- 4 GB memory (upgradeable to 8 GB)
- Projected, capacitive, multi-touch screen (PCAP – 10 points)
- Tilting screen : from 0° to 90°
- Discreet connector ports, hidden in the stand
- Mini DP output for a 2nd screen (for digital display applications)
- Energy efficient processors (< 10 W) and low carbon footprint
- VESA option(s) for wall or pole mounted applications
- Simple monitor (touchscreen) version
- Customer display and/or 2nd screen option(s)
- Choice of 2 colours: black or white-beige
Founded in 1989 and listed on Euronext since 1999, the AURES Group manufactures EPOS systems and related peripherals. Its PC-based hardware and open-system equipment provides management and point-of-service functions for businesses including specialist food and non-food stores, retail outlets, superstores and catering and hospitality.
With corporate sales of €76.8 million for 2015, the AURES Group has global presence, with its head office in France, subsidiaries in the UK, Germany, Australia and the USA - and a network of distributors and resellers in 50+ countries.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Cloud&Heat Technologies expandiert nach Asien
Cloud&Heat Technologies hat eine Handelspartnerschaft mit Inabata & Co. Ltd. aus Japan geschlossen. Damit startet das Dresdener Unternehmen den Vertrieb seiner Rechenzentrums- und Cloud-Produkte im asiatischen Raum. Inabata ist zugleich der erste asiatische Kunde, der einen Auftrag erteilt hat.Weiterlesen