82216 Maisach, de
+33 (169) 1116-65
The New 'Odyssé II Evolution All Touch' : Cleverly incorporating interactive media and customer loyalty at the cash desk, brought to you by AURES
- Designed for dynamic signage and interactive communication, the Odyssé II Evolution All Touch system features an additional customer facing touch screen monitor- enabling images, text and interactive content to be programmed and displayed. This authorizes immediate, spontaneous communication and interaction with customers at cash desk positions in sales outlets, leisure centres, bars, restaurants and hotels.
The second touchscreen allows the checkout areas to become more interpersonal and provides queue entertainment. It can be used to feature a whole range of digital POS signage: interactive special offers, competitions, ads and information, customer loyalty and loyalty cards programs, customer surveys, and so on.
- Odyssé II Evolution All Touch brings together the best of cutting-edge POS and Retail technologies:
Intel Dual Core E5300 processor, integrated RAID 1 controller and an optional 2nd hard drive, together with the HSD Exclusive utility.
HSD Exclusive: Like all POSLIGNE® systems, Odysée II Evolution All Touch features the HSD Exclusive (Hardware Status Display) systems management solution. This provides real-time display (in 3 languages) of system status data. Details requested by users are displayed on the terminal's touch screen: processor temperature; fan speed; cooling system status, power supply readings, hard drive status reports, network interface status, and so on.
The solution also enables a summary e-mail report for an entire batch of terminals to be sent out automatically (for instance, to a store chain's Information Systems Manager or Hotline) for as many units and locations as required.
Odyssé II Evolution All Touch - key features :
- Dual screen till terminal, now with second touchscreen for dynamic interactive signage at the cash desk
- Second swivel LCD touchscreen: 8.4'' - 220 x 175 mm with surround
- HSD Exclusive: integrated multilingual Hardware Status Display solution
(interface and e-mail alert system providing full details of system status in real time)
- INTEL Pentium Dual Core E5300 processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM as Standard (up to 4GB available)
- 2.5" hard drive + integrated Raid 1 controller + second optional hard drive (Hot Swap feature)
- Rack-mounted hard drives located to the rear of the terminal: easy to access and remove, no tools required
- Easy access to processor fan system (hatch located at the rear of the terminal, no tools required)
- Giga LAN and/or wifi interface (optional wifi)
- Internal power source is "Energy Star" certified (the European reference label for electrical equipment performance and compliance with environmental standards: see www.eu-energystar.org).
- Wide variety of connections (e.g. 8 USB ports, 4 serial ports, etc)
- 2 colours for the base unit (CPU) plus 10 colours using POSLIGNE®'s interchangeable Clip'n Color system
Odyssé II Evolution All Touch will be presented at EuroCIS 2012, the European meetingplace for IT decision-makers in Retail and EPOS, to take place in Düsseldorf from February 28 to March 1, 2012.
AURES: Stand 9C 76 - Hall 9 - Messe Düsseldorf (Germany)
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.