AURES will showcase its latest solutions to an international public, with a special focus on the SWING, its new innovative multi-use tablet concept, especially developed to meet the needs of the mobile, & omni-channel point-of-sale / point of service environments.
The highly resistant POS solution offers a wide range of features and an adaptable, ergonomic and avant-garde design. The system is a unique professional B2B tablet, flexible enough to offer over 6 product configurations :
1. Mobile configuration : for easy, ergonomic use, AURES has designed a slightly convex tablet with an off-centre elastic strap (black or white) distributing the weight evenly between your arm and forearm. The specific bi-material shell - resistant thermoplastic polyurethane combining the best features of rubber and plastic - is ultra-soft to the touch for more comfortable use and has adrop specification of 1.2m.
2. Desk unit configutation : the tablet is equiped with a built-in flexible arm on the back; it thus props against its support, turning it into a compact desk unit that fits into any space.
The SWING comes with its optional exclusive AURES' POGO system - a magnetic attachment and connection module with integrated motorised security (anti-theft) latches, enabling easy centering and positioning on the various mounts - docking station, wall and pole mounting :
3. Docking station version : the tablet rests on its charging cradle - which has several input/output ports, forming a complete, ultra-compact point-of-sale terminal permanently connected to all POS equipment and peripherals (EPOS terminals, multiple touch-screens, interactive kiosks, smartphones, etc).
4. Wall mounted configuration: the SWING can be wall-mounted and used for all till and checkout operations, sales assistance (product and price display terminals) and POS digital display.
5. Mini-pole configuration : same applications as above, on a dedicated mini-pole.
6. Light BOX configuration : when wall or pole mounted, the SWING can be connected to the Light BOX, an independent small box/module to be placed under the sales counter (for additionnal connectivity with other POS peripherals)..
Main features and Benefits
- Wireless, hands-free, multiple connectors (guaranteed compatibility, reading all standard interfaces: WIFI, RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, BLE, Mifare, proximity, etc.)
- Battery hot swap (tablet carries on working even during battery changes)
- The only tablet providing direct, permanent connection to all EPOS peripherals, smartphones and connected objects (even when mobile)
- Electronic anti-theft (auto-lock) system (security codes to remove tablet from its base)
- Complete secured solution including the supply of virtual tags for smartphones (for loyalty programmes to be managed in synk with and from the Retail brands’ internet platforms)
- Built-in 2D scanner
- Optional built-in magnetic card readers (customer identification, loyalty programmes)
- Built-in video cameras (e.g. checkout surveillance + customer loyalty programmes)
- POGO: AURES’ exclusive magnetic attachment system for auto-centering on various mounts
- (equiped with motorised security latches, enabling to lock or unlock the tablet on its supports).
- AURES logo screen active button for Windows and/or ‘back to desktop’ identification
- Optional multi-charging cradle (for 4 batteries)
Since its debut in 1966, EuroShop has developed into the world's number one trade fair for retail investments.
Once again in 2017, this key international event promises exhibitors and visitors the chance to market themselves profitably, intensify or make new contacts, as well as identify and seize opportunities within the market.
To ensure an easily navigable, meaningful structure and presentation of the comprehensive exhibitor offerings, EuroShop is subdivided into four independent but complementary areas: EuroConcept (shopfitting and equipment), EuroSales (visual merchandising and sales promotion), EuroCIS (communications, information, security technology) and EuroExpo (stand design and construction).
In 2017, some 2000+ exhibitors from nearly 60 countries will meet with around 110,000 trade visitors from across the globe. As always, top-class congresses and hands-on forums round out the trade fair offerings.