Attensity’s Next Generation Service Software To Be Presented at CallCenterWorld® 2011
CallCenterWorld® visitors can look forward to live demonstrations of social media and traditional contact center channels, sophisticated customer message classification and routing, and more at the Attensity booth C 20/22 in Hall 4 at the event.
The company’s innovative portfolio will be presented in practical demos for visitors coming to the Attensity booth including demonstrations of:
• Attensity Respond: a contact center application featuring a blended queue which makes it possible to categorize and automatically respond to customer inquiries across all channels (email, Web 2.0, SMS, fax, regular mail or telephone). In the virtual travel agency “Xtratours” live demo, visitors will experience the full range of application processes and functionality.
• The social media monitoring application, Attensity360 continuously monitors and analyzes social media conversations across 75 million sources and creates meaningful reports and alerts based on their content. All of Attensity360’s features and analysis options will be presented in detail.
• With the help of Attensity Respond for Social Media, social media teams are better able to listen to customers communicating in social media (forums, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and respond to their questions. These cutting-edge capabilities will be demonstrated in a real-world telecommunication example.
• Thanks to its patented linguistic technologies and intelligent text analysis, Attensity Analyze produces highly accurate results and is truly capable of understanding customer “voices” and sentiment. Using German smartphone ratings and English hotel reviews, Attensity will demonstrate the wealth of business insight provided by Attensity Analyze.
• Visitors to the trade fair will also have the opportunity to see live demos of the possible uses and advantages of the cutting-edge knowledge management system Attensity Service with its dynamic decision trees and extensive semantic search capabilities. The demo will be based on a virtual mobile phone service provider.
Attensity’s portfolio offers intelligent, collaborative products for customer experience management.
“We take our customers’ demands into careful consideration and take their ideas and needs into account in the development of our products, especially since many of them are market leaders and trend-setters in their respective markets,” explains Thomas Dreikauss, Senior Vice President Sales & Services of Attensity Europe GmbH.
“The social network continues to grow and Web 2.0 demands even more integrated solutions capable of handling every possible communication channel equally well, as well as support customer experience management. Social media monitoring and analysis, and response management continue to converge. We are pioneers in this field and will present next generation applications with which “Social Media” and automated responses to them can be integrated into contact center processes in the same manner as the traditional channels are. At the CallCenterWorld®, we invite visitors to learn more about the contact centers of the future at our booth C 20/22 in Hall 4.”
On Best Performance Day (February 23rd at 3:15 p.m.), Attensity will present its expertise on the “Customer Experience Management” discussion panel. Attensity’s focus is on “From the data record to a happy customer – customer experience management makes it possible.” Also join Attensity during the TeleTalk demo forums on Social Media and E-Mail Management on both February 23rd and 24th.
Attensity Europe GmbH offers its customers an integrated application suite for customer experience management. Its software solutions are based on more than 20 years of project experience, in-depth knowledge of the industry and semantic technologies that allow companies to carry out relevant interactions with their customers effectively, quickly and positively through all channels. The product range includes multi-channel management and knowledge management software solutions for all service-oriented activities. It includes Attensity360 for monitoring and analyzing social media in 16 languages and from over 75 million sources. Attensity has more than 500 installations and 220,000 users around the world. Attensity Europe GmbH is part of Attensity Group, which is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Migration zu Exchange Online: Spaziergang oder Kraftakt?
Die Cloud ist verlockend, und der Umstieg auf Exchange Online scheint einfach zu sein. Doch in der Praxis lauern zahlreiche Stolpersteine. Wie sich die vermeiden lassen, beschreibt Julian Wendt*.Weiterlesen