38442 Wolfsburg, de
Webinar: Dramatic systems and software productivity gains with Atego Asset Library
Using an approach to build up a web-based, living library of re-usable assets, this typical degeneration of a good idea into low-level clone-and-own can be overcome. This allows you to save effort and money, being able to concentrate on innovation.
We will show you:
- What type of approach is needed to make any design asset (code, interface definitions, models, requirements, files) re-usable and how to share them in a controlled, web-based communication platform
- How bottom-up processes can benefit from finding the right components and building them into a system model
- How you can specify the needs for a new component in top-down processes and how suppliers can react on this
- How changes in requirement and design asset versions can be communicated automatically
- What simple measurements can make re-using assets rewarding.
Date : 13 June, 2013
Session 1 : 08:00hrs BST (London) / 09:00hrs CEST (Paris)
Session 2 : 16:00 hrs BST / 17:00hrs CEST / 08:00 PDT (San Diego)
Learn More or Register
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.