arvato Systems to appear with an expanded IT portfolio at leading global trade show for TV and media
Cross-media end-to-end solutions at NAB in Las Vegas
- arvato Systems enhances its domestically and internationally successful media asset management solutions with professional ingest automation
- For the first time, the IT specialist will present concepts and solutions for powerful cross-media marketing in Las Vegas
Appearing together with its partner, ANNOVA Systems, at booth SU7821, arvato Systems will be providing information at the NAB Show 2014 about its internationally successful system solutions. This year, the IT specialist has expanded its trade show presence to include the presentation of ingest automation and digital marketing as well as the display of custom-tailored end-to-end solutions for cross-media environments.
The solutions in detail:
- As a MAM tool suitable for the highest demands, arvato Systems' VPMS video production system supports the professional creation, management, editing, and distribution of digital video material. As an alternative, arvato Systems offers the Avamio product as a compact but powerful version of the media asset management tool.
- New: the platform-independent solution for ingest automation that can be integrated into any existing infrastructure, and is ideal for growing media management environments thanks to its flexibility.
- The ClipJOCKEY system, which will also be presented at the trade show, is a stand-alone solution attuned to the key processes in the control room of TV broadcasters and production companies, and is used around the world every day as a professional multi-channel production tool.
- With the Avatega modular broadcast management system, arvato Systems again caters for operational business processes in the areas of linear and non-linear license management, program planning, and sales of advertising time with a compact out-of-the-box solution.
- Additional areas of application, such as cross-media sales and inventory optimization are covered with the AdStore sales platform and the S4AdOpt optimization engine.
The arvato Systems team looks forward to your visit at Booth SU7821. Appointments can be made in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the arvato Systems products and services for the TV and media sector is available at www.s4m.arvato-systems.com.
Arvato Systems GmbH
arvato Systems is a systems integrator with a solid reputation. We not only implement standard software, but also offer tailor-made, industry-specific and individually developed solutions. More than 2,500 dedicated employees at 25 sites throughout the world are always there for their customers. As part of the arvato network, a leading global BPO provider belonging to Bertelsmann, we have the unique capability to create entire value chains and combine IT with other arvato services to deliver an integrated service offer from one source. The strength of arvato Systems lies in the intelligent combination of systems integration and planning, operation and support.
One of arvato Systems’ core areas of expertise is the world of media. Customers benefit from our tailor made solutions for broadcast management, media asset management, and publishing, enhanced by marketing and enterprise solutions that are in use today in more than 30 countries.
Our customers appreciate the way we bring in-depth industry know-how, cross-platform expertise, a true partnership approach, and genuine entrepreneurial spirit to the table. Our solutions pave the way for your success. www.arvato-systems.com
Follow us on...
- Twitter: @arvatosystems
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/...
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/...
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/...