- arvato Systems enhances its domestically and internationally successful media asset management solutions with professional ingest automation
- For the first time, the IT specialist will present concepts and solutions for powerful cross-media marketing in Las Vegas
Appearing together with its partner, ANNOVA Systems, at booth SU7821, arvato Systems will be providing information at the NAB Show 2014 about its internationally successful system solutions. This year, the IT specialist has expanded its trade show presence to include the presentation of ingest automation and digital marketing as well as the display of custom-tailored end-to-end solutions for cross-media environments.
The solutions in detail:
- As a MAM tool suitable for the highest demands, arvato Systems' VPMS video production system supports the professional creation, management, editing, and distribution of digital video material. As an alternative, arvato Systems offers the Avamio product as a compact but powerful version of the media asset management tool.
- New: the platform-independent solution for ingest automation that can be integrated into any existing infrastructure, and is ideal for growing media management environments thanks to its flexibility.
- The ClipJOCKEY system, which will also be presented at the trade show, is a stand-alone solution attuned to the key processes in the control room of TV broadcasters and production companies, and is used around the world every day as a professional multi-channel production tool.
- With the Avatega modular broadcast management system, arvato Systems again caters for operational business processes in the areas of linear and non-linear license management, program planning, and sales of advertising time with a compact out-of-the-box solution.
- Additional areas of application, such as cross-media sales and inventory optimization are covered with the AdStore sales platform and the S4AdOpt optimization engine.
The arvato Systems team looks forward to your visit at Booth SU7821. Appointments can be made in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
More information about the arvato Systems products and services for the TV and media sector is available at www.s4m.arvato-systems.com.