- arvato Systems showcases mobile point of sale
- Presentation on material flow management with SAP EWM
International exhibitors will once again meet with decision makers from the industry as well as retailers and service providers seeking skilled partners at the new location of the Stuttgart exhibition center next to Stuttgart Airport from 25 to 27 February 2014. The focus will be on products, solutions, and systems for procurement, warehouse, production, and distribution logistics. As a provider of innovative technologies for high-performance, sustainable warehouse and transport logistics, arvato Systems will showcase its latest developments at an interactive point of sale.
Bastian Brinkmann (Senior SAP Consultant at arvato Systems) will give a presentation entitled ‘SAP EWM in Practice: Material Flow Management – KEP Connection’ as part of the ‘Forum Innovation.’ The presentation will commence at 2 p.m. on Thursday, 27 February in Forum IV located in Hall 5.
The arvato Systems booth will also be dedicated to the following topics:
• Virtual 3D warehouse simulation
• Supply chain execution
• Logistics planning | material flow management
• SAP-based transport management solutions for shippers, trucking companies, and logistics service providers
The arvato Systems team will be located in Hall 5 at Booth 361, where experts will be on hand for individual discussions on the optimization of logistics processes.