- BITKOM is hosting the Digital Transformation Week from 23 to 27 November 2020. The motto will be “Five days – five industries – five times the digital transformation”
- Arvato Systems will be in attendance with its digital specialists at the different industry conferences on healthcare, energy, and retail
Monday, 23 November 2020 – Digital Health Conference
Jan Wemmel, Head of E-Health at Arvato Systems, will share his expertise during the panel discussion on “Intersectoral networking” at the Digital Health Conference at 2:30 p.m. Among other things, he will speak about the further development of the telematics infrastructure and the key developments and trends for digital healthcare in 2025. In addition, he will address the topics of digital healthcare applications of the future (such as electronic health records, communication in the medical sector) as well as data use, data security, and data protection.
Wednesday, 25 November 2020 – Digital Energy Conference
The Digital Energy Conference deals with everything related to digital technologies for the successful implementation of the energy revolution and the impact of these technologies on business models for the energy industry. Here is the line-up of energy experts from Arvato Systems:
- Dr. Horst Wolter, Product Manager of the Arvato Energy Platform®, will take part in the panel discussion on “Energy data exchange – Where are we at now? Where do we want to be?” at 11:00 a.m.
- Andreas Pöhner, Business Owner of the Arvato Energy Platform®, will give an interview at 1:00 p.m. on “Data exchange and IT platforms – Challenges of the fragmented digital energy market”
- Detlef Voigt, Director of Smart Energy Solutions, will hold the “Implementation of a climate strategy – green.screen” workshop at 2:00 p.m.
The motto of the Digital Retail Conference is “Cooperation as a model for success in sustainable retail.” It will explore this motto from a wide variety of perspectives. Dr. Martin Anduschus, Vice President of Sales & Business Development at Arvato Systems, will address the dilemma of “Customer services vs. cost pressure” during an interview at 11:30 a.m., where he will also report on developments and experiences in the industry. He will explain why omnichannel remains an instrumental factor required to maintain competitiveness. In addition, he will outline how future-proof IT architectures can both improve customer service and significantly increase margins. In an interactive web session at 1:15 p.m., Dr. Anduschus will also discuss the topic "Omnichannel Reality - Challenges and Solutions in Practice" with the participants.
For more information in German language on the presentations offered by Arvato Systems at the Digital Transformation Week from BITKOM, visit the following link.