Instantly clean MPO connectors with one click
New NEOCLEAN®-M Pen features One-click operation with no special skills required
The MPO/MTP connector cleaner NEOCLEAN-M employs microfibers designed specifically for optical connectors to remove even the smallest contamination invisible to the naked eye. Improve your optical construction working efficiency and the reliability of your communication services.
New NEOCLEAN®-M Pen features:
- One-click operation with no special skills required:
- The specially designed microfibers remove contaminants by an easy push operation without damaging the delicate optical fiber core.
- Compact design with workability in mind:
- A handy, functional cleaning tool, ready for over 600 cleanings.
- Compatibility for both plugs and adaptors in one unit:
- In addition of optical port adaptors, attaching the cap (included) allows you to also easily clean plugs too.
- Complies with RoHS Directives
AMS Technologies AG
AMS Technologies is Europe’s leading solution provider and distributor for Optical, Power and Thermal Management Technologies, with almost 30 years of experience to date and currently serving more than 1000 European customers. AMS Technologies has been delivering solutions into a variety of high-tech markets, including renewable energies, medical, defence & aerospace, telecom & datacom, research & scientific and various other industrial segments. Our customer base consists of Europe’s largest leading technology corporations, a network of universities and research institutes as well as the most promising start-ups.
We thrive by working in a ‘customer first’ environment. Our pan-European customers are serviced from a network of local offices in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Sweden with a focussed operations and logistics centre located in Munich, Germany. For further information about AMS Technologies please look at www.amstechnologies.com
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Netzwerke":
Studie: 60 Prozent schalten bewusst ab
Der Bundesverband Digitale Wirtschaft (BVDW) und die Forschungsagentur DCORE haben gemeinsam Deutsche zu ihren digitalen Gepflogenheiten befragt. Ein Ergebnis: Ganze 60 Prozent führen bewusst Offlinezeiten ein, in denen sie gezielt alle Geräte ausschalten.Weiterlesen