82152 Martinsried, de
+49 (89) 89577-173
Laser Beam Propagation Analyzer for Complete Beam Characterization
The measurement of beam propagation parameters is essential for the wide ranging use of lasers in industry, medicine and academia.
Commercially available devices to measure laser parameters such as M2 beam propagation ratio, divergence, Rayleigh distance and waist diameter are often slow, cumbersome and difficult to align.
In this system a liquid lens, which can vary its optical power in response to a changing input voltage, is used to remove the need for the translation stage used in traditional systems to allow beam widths to be sampled through the laser beam caustic. This makes the BQM-50 one of the most compact and capable beam quality systems available. This system was developed in conjunction with NPL and is protected by an NPL patent.
The clear, simple to use software gives total control over the measurement which can be aligned and completed in a few minutes. Measurement time is less than 20 seconds.
Features and benefits
- Complete beam characterization - M², Divergence angle, Width at waist, Waist location, Rayleigh Range and Astigmatism etc.
- Measurement time under 20 seconds means you can see changes in beam quality such as during warm-up
- Wavelength range 400 to 1100nm
- Compact size means you can measure in situ
- Easy alignment and adjustment saves time and reduces possibility of operator errors
- Compatible with CW and Quasi-CW Pulsed Laser source
- USB2.0 direct connection gives portability - take the BQM-50 to where you need to do measurements.
We look forward to seeing you at the 21st LASER World of PHOTONICS in Munich from May 13 - 16, 2013.
Meet AMS Technologies in Hall B1.301 and our partner Arden Photonics in Hall B1.163
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.