You can find a selection of our Current Transformers available for purchase online in our Online Shop.
The range offers measurements from micro amps up to 20k Amps at a frequency ranging from 0.5Hz to 500 MHz and above. The output signal is an accurate voltage waveform representation which can be analyzed on several different equipment’s including oscilloscopes, PF Power Meters and spectrum analyzers.
Our Sensors have a higher cut off frequency assuring faithful rendering of fast transients, have up to 5 times more sensitivity for low intensity signals and a higher nominal accuracy of plus or minus 0.5% over a wide bandwidth.
We can offer the current sensors in 5 case sizes, terminated with either a BNC or SMA Connector and all our products can be shipped with a certificate of calibration if required.
Application and industrial sectors include:
- Laser and Plasma research
- EMC and EMI research
- Semiconductor gate switching
- Power system barmollies and transients
- Lightning research and simulation testing
- Capacitor and electrostatic discharges
- Corona wire discharge
- Partial Discharge measurement
- Critical monitoring of current fluctuations