Live Webcast from COMPUTEX 2011: AMD to Detail Plans to Continue Enabling the Next Generation of PC User Experiences
The AMD Fusion APU era ignited at CES 2011. Since then, OEMs and consumers alike have embraced the innovative AMD Fusion APUs for their excellent battery life, unprecedented processing power, and ability to support ultra-sleek and portable devices. The live webcast will offer details on how AMD's 2011 VISION Technology refresh will better serve consumers in selecting the best next generation of computing experiences and offer sneak previews of new products planned for release in 2011.
Participating executives will include:
- Nigel Dessau, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, AMD
- Rick Bergman, Senior Vice President and General Manager, AMD
- David Tang, Senior Vice President and President of AMD Greater China
- Chris Cloran, Corporate Vice President & General Manager, AMD
- Leslie Sobon, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Product & Outbound Marketing, AMD
- The live webcast can be accessed here: www.amdcomputex.com.tw
- A replay of the webcast can be accessed here: www.amdcomputex.com.tw
- Get information on AMD VISION here.
- Get information on AMD Fusion Family of APU processors here.
- Follow news from the AMD team on Twitter at @AMD_Unprocessed.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD’s server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD’s superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.