Apple's New iMac & Mac Pro Powered by Award-Winning ATI Radeon Graphics Solutions from AMD
Leading ATI Radeon(TM) cards Power New Apple® iMac® Computers(PresseBox) (SUNNYVALE, Calif., )
"Apple buyers demand the best, and AMD's awardwinning ATI Radeon graphics enable exceptional visual experiences for iMac users," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice- president and general manager, GPU division, AMD. "AMD has conducted extensive testing and research to create superior graphics products for the iMac. This research is designed to dramatically enhance the Macuser experience so that Apple users can enjoy responsive performance and play the newest games."
The highperformance ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5770 graphics card features 1GB of GDDR5 memory from AMD and enables blistering fast Mac Pro graphics technology. Ideal for motion graphics, 3D modeling, rendering, or animation, the card comes standard; for more demanding tasks purchasers can upgrade to ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5870 graphics.
iMac Games on ATI Radeon HD graphics
- ATI Radeon(TM) graphics solutions offer feature rich graphics performance enabling an immersive, lifelike gaming experience while playing HD content with incredible visual fidelity
- ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5750 graphics are available in the new 27" iMac.
- ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5650 graphics are available in the new 22" and 27" iMac.
- ATI Radeon(TM) HD 4670 graphics are available in the new 22" iMac
- ATI Radeon graphics processors for Mac