AMD Radeon E6460 GPU brings the latest desktop graphics performance and features to the casino gaming, digital signage, instrumentation and industrial controls markets
The AMD Radeon E6460 GPU enables an immersive experience with desktop-level 3D graphics and multimedia features:
- An advanced 3D graphics engine and programmable shader architecture supports Microsoft DirectX 11 technology for superior graphics rendering.
- The third generation unified video decoder enables dual HD decode of H.264, VC-1, MPEG4 and MPEG2 compressed video streams.
- The 512 MB GDDR5 frame buffer included in the BGA package provides high memory bandwidth while reducing the total footprint of the platform solution and the effort needed to design and maintain the system over time.
- Targeted at casino gaming, digital signage, instrumentation and industrial control systems, the AMD Radeon E6460 GPU enables system designers to deliver products with value-conscious mindset.
- One system design, multiple customer product categories. The BGA ballout of the AMD Radeon E6460 GPU is a subset of the higher performing AMD Radeon E6760 GPU enabling system designers to develop one system for both GPUs.
- Featuring multi-display support with AMD Eyefinity technology, the AMD Radeon E6460 GPU supports up to four independent output displays², HDMI 1.4 stereoscopic video and DisplayPort 1.2 for higher link speeds and simplified display connectivity.
- The AMD Radeon E6460 GPU comes with five years of planned supply availability. Technical support is provided by a dedicated team of application engineering experts.
AMD Radeon E6460 GPU can be paired with select models of AMD's next generation high-performance Accelerated Processing Units (APU) to offer additional graphics capability and additional parallel computing power.
1 System configuration: AMD Athlon(TM) II X4 620 @ 2.6GHz 4 Core, Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P, Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) 1333MHz, Windows® 7 64bit Ultimate with 3DMark2006 v 1.2 and 3DMark Vantage v 1.0.2.
2 AMD Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays limited by display output clock dependencies and has certain restrictions on supported display interfaces. For AMD Radeon E6460, AMD Eyefinity technology supports up to 4 displays. Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Linux® is required in order to support more than two displays. SLS ("Single Large Surface") functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays. AMD Eyefinity technology works with applications that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays.
©2011 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Other names are for information only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Großrechnerstudie von Forrester und Compuware verlangt nach frischem Blut
Ausgerechnet „altes Blech“ soll die Digitalisierung vorantreiben. Aber um diese Aufgabe stemmen zu können, benötigt der Mainframe technische und personelle Blutauffrischung.Weiterlesen