85609 Dornach b. München, de
+49 (89) 998370-17
AMD FirePro(TM) V3900 Brings Unbeaten Workstation-Class Design Experiences to Entry-Level Professional Graphics
AMD FirePro(TM) V3900 enables high-end experience through AMD Eyefinity technology and 1GB of Memory
"The AMD FirePro(TM) V3900 is the most powerful entry-level professional graphics card on the market today," says Sandeep Gupte, general manager of Professional Graphics, AMD.(1) "Armed with advanced multi-display capability of AMD Eyefinity technology, extensive certifications for professional applications and blazing fast performance, it offers best-in-class value for our technical and business customers."(2)
Engineered for professionals looking for optimized graphics performance at entry-level pricing, the AMD FirePro(TM) V3900's 1GB of DDR3 RAM drives memory bandwidth of almost 29 GB/s, maximizing GPU performance for the highest level of user experience.(3) And through AMD's productive relationship with workstation solution providers, graphics professionals will have access to the AMD FirePro V3900 in a range of industry-leading systems from HP and others.
"HP makes workstations that meet the needs of the world's most demanding customers and feature the latest technologies," says Jeff Wood, vice president of Worldwide Marketing, Commercial Solutions Business Unit, HP. "The AMD FirePro(TM) V3900, in combination with our HP Z Workstations, offers robust performance for professional workstation applications, providing HP customers with a seamless user experience at an affordable price."
AMD FirePro(TM) products are tested and certified with many leading software applications to ensure compatibility, stability, and optimal performance. OpenGL® 4.2 and OpenCL(TM) support means users can render and manipulate models using the broadest range of tools and applications and know the graphics card is compatible with current and future software applications.
"The AMD FirePro(TM) V3900 certainly delivers the performance, reliability and compatibility that CAD professionals are looking for when undertaking the latest design projects," said Nick Iwaskow, Senior Alliances & Partnership Manager, DS SolidWorks Corp. "Coupled with the best 3D CAD solutions from Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. it can enhance the design process for professionals everywhere."
The AMD FirePro(TM) V3900 has received certification for a variety of applications including AutoCAD®, UGS NX, PTC CreoTM, SolidWorks® and Autodesk® 3Ds Max®.
- AMD FirePro(TM) V3900 Product page: http://www.amd.com/...
- AMD FirePro(TM) Certifications page: http://support.amd.com/...
- Twitter: Follow AMD professional graphics news on Twitter at @AMDFirePro: http://twitter.com/amdfirepro
- Facebook: Become a fan of AMD technology on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AMD
(1) Based on average performance as measured across a standard set of benchmark tests as of Feb 2012. System config: Intel X3680 @ 3.33GHz, Intel X58, 16GB RAM, Windows 7 Prof 64-bit SP1, AMD Catalyst Pro driver version: 8.911.3.1, Nvidia driver: 275.65. NVIDIA Quadro 400 @ $169 (MSRP), AMD FirePro V3900 $119 (MSRP). Comparison based on average performance deltas across several real-world application benchmarks tests. V3900 performance benefit vs. Nvidia Quadro 400: SPECviewperf 11 64 (composite) +40%; SPECapc Maya 2009 64 (Hand GFX) +135%; SPECapc UGS NX v4 (graphics composite) +82%; SPECapc 3DSMAX 2011 (GPU composite) +48%; internal Siemens NX 220.127.116.11 64 bit (engine dataset, average) +169%; CATBENCH (CATIA) R19 (complex model 1, ave. scores) +112%; SolidWorks 2012 sp1 64 (average all tests ) +182%; AutoCAD 2011 update 2 (Cadalyst 2011) (3D graphics) +6%; AutoCAD 2012 (Cadalyst 2012)(3D graphics) +62%; REDWAY (all test averaged) +31%; Cinebench R11.5 (OpenGL test only) +170%. SPECviewperf is a registered trademark of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation. For more information visit www.spec.org.
(2) AMD Eyefinity technology works with applications that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort(TM) connectors, and/or DisplayPort(TM) compliant active adapters to convert your monitor's native input to your cards DisplayPort(TM) or Mini-DisplayPort(TM) connector(s), are required. AMD Eyefinity technology can support up to 6 displays using a single enabled AMD FirePro(TM) graphics card with Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems - the number of displays may vary by board design and you should confirm exact specifications with the applicable manufacturer before purchase. SLS ("Single Large Surface") functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
(3) Theoretical maximum bandwidth.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.