Panel PCs have established themselves in industrial IT as valuable multi-talents and all-in-one PCs. Whether as a simple status display, as an operating panel or even as a fully-fledged machine controller, Panel PCs have become indispensable in our production halls.
Be convinced of the compact, reliable and versatile industrial panels, ready for WinnCC RT and configurable under Siemens TIA, available in all sizes from 10.1 to 21.5 inches.
With various equipment options, the panels can be used for a very wide range of applications.
- Control programmable under STEP7 and TIA from Siemens
- Ready for SIMATIC WinCC RT and TIA
- Same design across all sizes
- Scalable processor performance, Intel® Core I3, I5, I7, Celeron J1900, Celeron 3855U
- LED TFT LCD, capacitive / resistive touch
If you take a 15.0'', 19.0" or 21,5'' Touch Industrial Panel and our ABC X-CPU-4 w57 they complement each other perfectly and form an unbeatable team together, the ABC X-CPU-5 v57!
The ABC X-CPU-5 v57 is equipped with a Profibus/Profinet Master and can therefore operate the IO level directly.
The integrated control technology is programmed and parameterized using Siemens STEP7 or the TIA portal.
In addition, of course, there is also space for a suitable visualization for operating and monitoring your process.
- 15,0', 19,0" or 21,5'' TFT LCD
- Intel® Core I3, I5, I7 and Celeron
- 1 x DDR4 2133 SODIMM, 4GB-16GB
- 240GB SSD SATA
- Windows 10
- 1 x fieldbus master or slave (Profibus, Profinet)
- High Performance corresponds to S7-CPU416 ((average 10ns/operation); OS dependent)
- Programming is done in STEP7 and TIA
- Siemens STEP7/TIA/PCS7 compatible control technology based on Windows
- Does not require a Simatic NET installation