New possibilities in the generation of process air
Since its successful introduction in the year 2010 and after more than 4,000 installations, the series of the rotary lobe compressors Delta Hybrid has continuously been strengthened and expanded. With all in all 16 sizes the Delta Hybrid now cover intake volume flows of 110 m³/h up to 9000 m³/h and drive power from 5.5 kW to 400 kW. Due to its wide pressure range of 1500 mbar in overpressure up to -700 mbar in negative pressure, this technology is suitable for a variety of applications for the generation of process air.
AERZEN complies with the request of its customers and particularly offers in the medium volume flow range, which is increasingly requested, a closer separation of sizes. Here, the new Delta Hybrid D 52 S covers a volume flow range of 720 - 3120 m³/h as well as drive power from 11 - 110 kW. The compact design and the small outer dimensions in this volume flow range are another advantage of the new series and this has a positive effect on the side-by-side installation. In addition, plant operators and system manufacturers may expect reduced investment costs due to the smaller connection nominal diameter DN 150.
The advantages of Delta Hybrid rotary lobe compressors at a glance:
- Significantly improved energy-efficiency by energy savings of up to 15 % compared to conventional units;
- Extended fields of application with differential pressures of 1,500 mbar in the overpressure and -700 mbar in negative pressure;
- Low maintenance and service costs (operation from the front, oil level check from the outside even with the machine in operation, oil change intervals prolonged to 16,000 operating hours), reliability and durability;
- Very high regulating range (25 – 100%) with best possible degrees of efficiency also in partial load operation;
- Patented and robust bearing design (service life 60,000 operating hours Lh10);
- Low compressed air discharge temperature thanks to excellent thermal budgets;
- Compact design and side-by-side installation, low noise levels, suitable for outdoor installation;
- ATEX certification and class 0-certification according to ISO 8573 for oil-free operation
- No use of absorption material in discharge silencer, consequently no contamination of downstream systems
- Belt drive for optimal design of the volume flow (automatic belt tension by hinged motor mounting plate ensures low maintenance and high reliability).
- Oil pressure lubrication in the oil filter and oil pump reduces energy and maintenance costs. (Oil filter not necessary)
Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH
Industrial plants all over the world are provided with gaseous media using AERZEN blowers and compressors. The innovative AERZEN machine technology represents experience of more than 150 years company history. The range of products includes rotary lobe compressors, rotary lobe blowers, turbo blowers, screw compressors and gas meters. AERZEN blowers, compressors and gas meters are tested and certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001. There is a variety of product offerings from standard products to customised special solutions.
In addition, the After Sales Service of Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH offers the complete range of services - from the full maintenance contract to repairs and upgrade of existing plants.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Maschinenbau":
Das IoT steht in Deutschland kurz vor dem Durchbruch
Mehr als die Hälfte der deutschen Unternehmen planen für das laufende Jahr die Einführung von IoT-Plattformen. Das legt die Studie „Internet of Things in Deutschland 2018“ nahe, für die das Marktforschungsunternehmen IDC im Januar 2018 insgesamt 444 Organisationen mit mehr 100 Mitarbeitern befragte. Viele der Umfrageteilnehmer wollen demnach auch neue Techniken wie Blockchain und Datenanalyse „at the edge“ nutzen.Weiterlesen