82110 Germering, de
+49 (89) 411191-0
Brilliantly. Simple. – the new Advantech-DLoG DLT-V6210
With the DLT-V6210, Advantech-DLoG launches a vehicle terminal, which by its uncomplicated handling is a must-have for every logistics specialist
A vehicle terminal for all purposes
The all new DLT-V6210 is equipped with a brilliant XGA display, which ensures best readability; even in bright sunlight right after a stay in a warehouse. It can be chosen between a luminance of 600 and 1300 cd/ m2 for indoor and outdoor use. The glass touchscreen of the terminal, which can even be operated with gloves, is particularly robust, abrasion and scratch-resistant. The visibility is not affected by a matt, scratched surface even after many hours of work.
Logisticians who are looking for performance and quality have found the right vehicle terminal with the DLT-V6210
“The DLT-V6210 combines logistical performance and intelligence with economic requirements”, says Manfred Lachauer, general manager of Advantech-DLoG. It follows the terminal series MTC 6 so that existing brackets can be taken over directly and costs for new acquisitions can be reduced. Above all, vehicle fleets can be equipped with various brackets for mobile or stationary use and high-performance WiFi in a much uncomplicated manner thanks to the various interfaces.
In addition to well-thought-out design and powerful basic equipment, the vehicle computer offers a range of extras and peripherals that allow the DLT-V6210 to be individually customized in vehicle and IT environments.
Functions and features of the DLT-V6210 at a glance
• 10” color display with capacitive multi-touch screen (PCT)
• 3 front keys ( 1x power, 1x increase display brightness, 1x decrease display brightness)
• height-reduced dual-band diversity antenna
• various connections and interfaces for external devices (USB, serial with RS-232, Ethernet, SMA for external WLAN antenna)
• comprehensive range of peripherals (keyboards, scanners, operating pen, terminal brackets and adapters, antennas and external receivers)
• dust-, splash- and wash-protected up to IP65
• vibration insensitive to 5M3
• abrasion and scratch-resistant front
• shock-resistant screen according to IK08
• ambient temperature from -30°C to +50°C
• powerful Intel® ATOM™ Core 1.33 GHz
• 4 GB RAM, 32 CFAST memory card for industrial use
• Windows operation systems
• internal wide-range power supply for 12/24/48 V nominal
• integrated speakers
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.